Newcastle United 1-0 Wigan Athletic - 1/9/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest fishman09

good first half..looking very offensive...which is nice lol

should be at least 2-0..taylor hit the bar and owen goal disallowed...plus butt and viduka have had good chances

praying that we don't rue those misses

fish

We've been playing really well. Milner's been excellent, so has Zoggy. Viduka's been more involved than he's been in any game this season and Owen should probably have had a hattrick already if it wasn't for a wrong decision by the linesman and a brilliant save by Kirkland. Seriously, this game should be over. All Allardyce has to say is 'continue what you're doing' because there's no way we're not winning this game. We don't need Martins, Shola or anyone else at this time. We just need a bit of luck. Should have had a penalty. Should have had a goal. Never seen Owen miss an easy chance like that in ages. I still believe we'll win this. Great performance so far though, a big change from the past few games.

We look bloody dangerous down the right, actually. Taylor is getting forward really well and the ball for Owen/Butt was a gem.

We scored a good goal - disallowed and Titus gave a certain penalty away, not seen by blind Joe, the ref.

We should be 4-0 up and Owen should have had 3 of them

Lets hope we keep this up in the 2nd half

Guest justin99.

how do you know what happens? radio or interner or tv? the thing where i read live commentary is only in the 41 minute?

I'm watching it on tv

Guest guinness_fiend

To those people asking for links: use Google.  They are a doddle to find.

And, please, for the love of God - do NOT PM asking for them.

BTW - the Bramble 'handball' has just been shown again.  I'd have given it.

Think we've plaeyed very well and look pretty confortable, tbh. Taylor looks good at RB and is always a threat in the box. Smith's more involved although there's still a bit of stepping on each other's toes/going for the same ball etc.

Guest optimistic nit

I'll bet Martins ain't too happy sat on the bench...

Im not happy hes there

Why? He's not that good

instead of martins we have a striker whose only goal in 600 days has come against barnsley, who has just been injured for 1 year and is not anywhere near match fitness.

Taylor is really the right back we have been looking for, he has had a great game so far(when i say this, he will probably do a blunder in the second half :kasper: :kasper:). Dont think Viduka has been all that, think Martins or Ameobi should have played ahead of him.  Little Mickey comes to the odd chances, but what has happend to his finnishes? He kinda reminds me off rush, small thin guy upfront, hope he grow a mustage soon..  But we have played pretty well, just hope the goals will come soon.