Steven Taylor rejects new contract; Liverpool preparing £5m bid?

magorific
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The way some fans threat him he prob thinks we cant live without him and wants a big wage packet.

Or the way some other fans treat him on here, I couldnt blame him for wanting away

Who treats him bad on here? theres 2 types of people on him imo, 1 group who are deluded and up his arse and another group who realise hes a youngster and makes mistakes, like all youngsters do.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Would be great to extend is contract as far as possible. Wont comment further before new details about the situation appear. Cant see why he has to get criticised before we know what had actual happened.... 

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

The way some fans threat him he prob thinks we cant live without him and wants a big wage packet.

Or the way some other fans treat him on here, I couldnt blame him for wanting away

Who treats him bad on here? theres 2 types of people on him imo, 1 group who are deluded and up his arse and another group who realise hes a youngster and makes mistakes, like all youngsters do.

Seems like not only Newcastle supporters but everyone seems he is a very promising player and cant see it is better the way you jump on him before we know anything else about that contract he appearently rejected.

Guest Geordiesned

Probably just Anal Oliver s*** stirring again.

By inventing quotes from Taylor's dad?

No but I'll be willing to bet he's taken them out of context.

If you were offered crap money compared to zoggy and the length of your contract is as long as 5 years, i bet you will take a piss too, now give me a better offer, i am loyal but the offer is just shite. :lol:

What a load of shite, there's 3 groups, the two you mention, plus the group he take every opportunity to have a go at him.

This contract stuff is a case in point, people will take it as an opportunity to beat him with it.  Its all about negotiation, no one would ever accept the first offer made to them, its just common sense, like when you sell a car, you'd never say yes to the first offer.

He most likely has every intention of signing a  new contract.

How has the big-headed twat managed to put himself up alongside Milner and N'Zogbia? Only the top, top defenders demand wages equal to attackers. That apart, he might have a case in not wanting to commit to a 5 yr contract if the terms aren't acceptable. That should be determined on it's own merits and has nothing to do with Milner and Zog who are now first team regulars and a step ahead of Taylor in my view.

Guest kingdawson

How has the big-headed t*** managed to put himself up alongside Milner and N'Zogbia? Only the top, top defenders demand wages equal to attackers. That apart, he might have a case in not wanting to commit to a 5 yr contract if the terms aren't acceptable. That should be determined on it's own merits and has nothing to do with Milner and Zog who are now first team regulars and a step ahead of Taylor in my view.

Totally untrue tbh.