African connection gives England win

Thespence

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Because I think its a joke every time this happens. Deco for Portugal, Camoranesi for Italy, Olisadebe for Poland, as already stated the majority of the German full and youth sides just to name a few, think its making a mockery of the international game tbh and has been for a while. Only getting worse unfortunately.

Because I think its a joke every time this happens. Deco for Portugal, Camoranesi for Italy, Olisadebe for Poland, as already stated the majority of the German full and youth sides just to name a few, think its making a mockery of the international game tbh and has been for a while. Only getting worse unfortunately.

Those cases are significantly different to the three players who scored for England.

Those cases are significantly different to the three players who scored for England.

The Germans are obsessed with winning and soon scoop up anybody from the former Hinterland who shows promise. If people had to be born in the countrz they play for a lot on international sport would be fucked.

Half Nigerian? What's that mean?

His mam was sat on the border when she had him.

Oh. The England-Nigeria border? My missus had the misfortune of being born in Austria while her parents were working there. Wonder if she'd qualify for their national team?

Who cares if they wernt all born in England? If you live in a different country since you were in primary school then you deserve to be playing for England and can call yourself English

Half Nigerian? What's that mean?

His mam was sat on the border when she had him.

Oh. The England-Nigeria border? My missus had the misfortune of being born in Austria while her parents were working there. Wonder if she'd qualify for their national team?

No, Agbonlahor's other half is Scottish, so it'd be the Nigerian-Scottish border. Duh!

Your missus would, yeah.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

How did milner and Taylor get on?

England Under-21 got their Euro 2009 qualifying campaign off to a winning start against Montenegro in Podgorica.

England took the lead when Steven Taylor and Gabriel Agbonlahor combined from James Milner's corner to set up Nedum Onuoha to nod home.

Theo Walcott set up Agbonlahor to make it 2-0 with a confident finish.

Joe Hart saved from Marko Cetkovic and Simon Vukcevic as Montenegro Under-21 pushed forward but Andrew Surman sealed England's win with a late third goal.

Milner, who was making his 30th appearance, surpassed Scott Carson to set a new record for England Under-21 caps

It was a satisfactory night for England boss Stuart Pearce in his first competitive game since taking the job on a permanent basis.

England's next match on the road to Sweden 2009 is in Bulgaria on Tuesday.

I wonder if Agbonlahor's mum was Scottish and dad was, say, Italian, whether anyone would even mention it?

I somehow doubt it. I wonder why that is?

You know that Surman is white, I would hate to think you are trying to make this a colour thing.

I wonder if Agbonlahor's mum was Scottish and dad was, say, Italian, whether anyone would even mention it?

You know that Surman is white, I would hate to think you are trying to make this a colour thing.

I'm talking about Agbonlahor.

His dad is black, so his provenance is commented on. If his dad were white, it wouldn't get mentioned. That's a fact. Surman was at least born and lived in South Africa.

"African connection" my fucking arse, Agbonlahor is as English as it gets. Lazy, lazy journalism.

Guest kingdawson

He's making it a colour thing because thats exactly what it sounds like tbh.