Given is "best in the world"

Nobby

Given better off the line than Reina? Reina is the, by far, best "sweeper-keeper" in the Premier League imo.. Given is a better shot-stopper, but I've never seen Given run off his line and collect through-passes the way Reina does.

Yeah, like on Saturday, February 10, 2007?

One mistake, on one occasion.. Yeah, he must be the worst keeper ever

Given better off the line than Reina? Reina is the, by far, best "sweeper-keeper" in the Premier League imo.. Given is a better shot-stopper, but I've never seen Given run off his line and collect through-passes the way Reina does.

Which was blatantly my assertion.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!

Carr    Bramble     Boumsong     Babayaro

Not relegated.

Good point, well made.

A thousand years hence, philosophers from across the globe will recognise Mike's famous post of 2007 as an example of best argument, ever.

or

"Im also not too convinced on Reina. Remember the mistake he made against Birmingham when he spilled the ball for Padiani to score. ..."

"Then keeper Pepe Reina - who had made two glaring errors during the match" FA Cup Final

"Reina, who had anticipated the cross, could only palm it into the net. Things could've got a lot worse"

"The second goal came from Reina's mistake"

"Another Deco free-kick and another Pepe Reina mistake. What has happened to the Liverpool number one? He is all over the shop and misses that delivery ..."

"A Pepe Reina mistake gifts Zamora the first"

"I say it very clear, Reina has made a mistake and doesn't need to touch him. Robben was talking to him and provoking him, so he turns and touches his face"

"Poll: Is the Johnson derby goal (Reina mistake) classed as a good goal?"

"But another Reina mistake saw..."

"That is normal with keepers. It is just a mistake and my confidence is fine"

"Reina did have one scare..."

To be fair, shay has never had a good defence in front of him, ever...

Plus he doesnt play in London so doesnt have his arse licked by pundits and commentators.