Graeme Le Saux

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

tbh i do have a bit of sympathy for Le Saux BUT one thing i cant stand is when people try and compare homophobia to racism when there nothing alike.

Explain?

hmmmm its pretty self-explanatory but ill have a go. Im of the belief that a person cannot choose his skin colour but has the choice of his or her sexuality.

tbh i do have a bit of sympathy for Le Saux BUT one thing i cant stand is when people try and compare homophobia to racism when there nothing alike.

Explain?

hmmmm its pretty self-explanatory but ill have a go. Im of the belief that a person cannot choose his skin colour but has the choice of his or her sexuality.

then you're wrong

How the fuck can someone choose to be gay or straight? It's not as if you wake up and think 'I'm bored of fanny now, i fancy a bit of cock'

I was going to reply with the same thing, honestly the bit in bold was word for word what I was going to say :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Why is it that every time a gay person is getting verbally abused they ALWAYS without fail have to bring up the race card in some sort of pathetic attempt to prove what is happening to them is wrong?

Why is it that every time a gay person is getting verbally abused they ALWAYS without fail have to bring up the race card in some sort of pathetic attempt to prove what is happening to them is wrong?

Gay = black?

Guest kingdawson

i really hope kingdawson is doing this just to get bites as opposed to meaning it.

Same as Nobby; the former IMO.

Thanks for that. Some people seem to totally forget other peoples comments when im involved :thup:

I dont really abuse many gay people so can't really argue with that.

Can you explain how people choose to be gay though?

i really hope kingdawson is doing this just to get bites as opposed to meaning it.

Thanks for that. Some people seem to totally forget other peoples comments when im involved :thup:

Who else but Nobby and you has stated they think sexuality is a choice? ???

Guest kingdawson

Nor do i but wenever i see (tv) or read an incident in which an homophobic word or sentence was used, the first thing the gay person would say in retaliation is "would you say nigger" or something along those lines. Really pathetic stuff and pretty tasteless tbh.

Dont really want to get into the second bit in detail.

Nor do i but wenever i see (tv) or read an incident in which an homophobic word or sentence was used, the first thing the gay person would say in retaliation is "would you say nigger" or something along those lines. Really pathetic stuff and pretty tasteless tbh.

Dont really want to get into the second bit in detail.

Why not? Because its a complete load of shit?

Guest kingdawson

Wasnt refering to you mate. Was actually thanking you for pointing out the someone else was first to say what i said (seemed to have slipped madras's mind).

Guest kingdawson

Why not? Because its a complete load of s***?

No because its MY opinion which i cant really explain. Neither side of the argument can be proven anyway.

Wasnt refering to you mate. Was actually thanking you for pointing out the someone else was first to say what i said (seemed to have slipped madras's mind).

Even though I also made the point I think both you and Nobby are on the wind-up? :lol:

No because its MY opinion which i cant really explain. Neither side of the argument can be proven anyway.

Its the most stupid fucking opinion I have ever read then :lol:

People choosing to be gay, jesus wept you get worse by the post :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Even though I also made the point I think both you and Nobby are on the wind-up? :lol:

Im honestly not but whatever people want to believe is ok with me.

Guest kingdawson

Its the most stupid f****** opinion I have ever read then :lol:

People choosing to be gay, jesus wept you get worse by the post :lol:

In your opinion, is being homophobic the same as racism?

They have similarities (ie both are to do with people discriminating against someone because they are different and perhaps in a minority). They obviously arent the same thing but neither are really right.

Now explain how people choose to be gay :lol:

Guest kingdawson

They have similarities (ie both are to do with people discriminating against someone because they are different and perhaps in a minority). They obviously arent the same thing but neither are really right.

Now explain how people choose to be gay :lol:

Do you know the history behind the word RACISM ffs?. Its ridiculous to even mention them in the same bloody sentence let alone put them on the same level of discrimination.