Graeme Le Saux

Guest kingdawson

VARIOUS VOICES (O.S.) Fishee, fishee, fisheeee... A whooole lot...Make you wish your daddies never dicked your mommies...You takin' this down, new fish? Gonna be a quiz later. (somebody LAUGHS) Sshhh. Keep it down. The screws'll hear...Fishee fishee fisheeee...

(V.O.) RED: The boys always go fishin' with first-timers... and they don't quit till they reel someone in.

(Haywood is leaning up against the cell).

HEYWOOD: Hey Fat Ass, Fat Ass! Talk to me, boy. I know you're there. I can hear you breathin'. Now don't you listen to these nitwits, you hear me?

(Fat ass' is in his cell crying).

HEYWOOD: This place ain't so bad, tell ya what. I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know couple big ol' bull queers who'd love to make your acquaintance. especially that big white mushy butt of yours...

FAT-ASS: GOD! I DON'T BELONG HERE! I WANNA GO HOME!

HEYWOOD: AND IT'S FAT-ASS BY A NOSE.'

(The place goes nuts. Fat-Ass throws himself screaming against the bars. The entire block starts CHANTING:

VOICES: Fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish...

FAT-ASS: I WANNA GO HOME! I WANT MY MOTHER.'

(O.S.) VOICE: I had your mother! She wasn't that great!

If being gay or not was a choice I'd imagine there'd be a hell of a lot less gay people.

By your own arguement then, it must be a choice, as there are no gay people in Football whatsoever.  O0

I'm amazed this thread hasn't deteriorated into guessing who has the alternative lifestyle in our team. That's not an invitation to do so btw. :shifty:

VARIOUS VOICES (O.S.) Fishee, fishee, fisheeee... A whooole lot...Make you wish your daddies never dicked your mommies...You takin' this down, new fish? Gonna be a quiz later. (somebody LAUGHS) Sshhh. Keep it down. The screws'll hear...Fishee fishee fisheeee...

(V.O.) RED: The boys always go fishin' with first-timers... and they don't quit till they reel someone in.

HEYWOOD: Hey Fat Ass, Fat Ass! Talk to me, boy. I know you're there. I can hear you breathin'. Now don't you listen to these nitwits, you hear me?

HEYWOOD: This place ain't so bad, tell ya what. I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know couple big ol' bull queers who'd love to make your acquaintance. especially that big white mushy butt of yours...

(The place goes nuts. Fat-Ass throws himself screaming against the bars. The entire block starts CHANTING:

VOICES: Fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish... fresh fish...

What does Shawshank Redemption have to do with you being a WUM?

What does Shawshank Redemption have to do with you being a WUM?

it was in repsonse to this

??

Guest Ted_Tedson

I have nothing against homosexual people...and theres a but coming...but...

...surely its without a doubt unnatural, and there is something "wrong" with it from a biological viewpoint? We werent designed to be homosexual, it serves no purpose as we cant reproduce if we have that sort of sexual preference, and hence evolution should have wiped homsexuality out if it were natural. But it hasnt, mainly because homosexuality is like a mutation - something goes "wrong" at some stage during the physical or emotional development of a person, hence the eventual same-sex preference, beastality, necrophilia, etc.

Its why the sexual organs in a man and a woman are designed for the opposite sex, not the same. Thats why men have to take it up the arse and women...I mean really, I don't even understand how two woman can make love. I mean unless they kinda just scissor...

...Oh this is hot scissoring, Scissor me timbers!

By that reasoning it's unnatural to have sex without the intention of producing a baby, i.e. sex purely for pleasure, but I  bet the majority of people in this country slip on a johnny before getting down to business without thinking twice about it. They certainly wouldn't think it's unnatural.

...surely its without a doubt unnatural, and there is something "wrong" with it from a biological viewpoint? We werent designed to be homosexual, it serves no purpose as we cant reproduce if we have that sort of sexual preference, and hence evolution should have wiped homsexuality out if it were natural. But it hasnt, mainly because homosexuality is like a mutation - something goes "wrong" at some stage during the physical or emotional development of a person, hence the eventual same-sex preference, beastality, necrophilia, etc.

Its why the sexual organs in a man and a woman are designed for the opposite sex, not the same. Thats why men have to take it up the arse and women...I mean really, I don't even understand how two woman can make love. I mean unless they kinda just scissor...

By that reasoning it's unnatural to have sex without the intention of producing a baby, i.e. sex purely for pleasure, but I  bet the majority of people in this country slip on a johnny before getting down to business without thinking twice about it. They certainly wouldn't think it's unnatural.

You don't wear wellies in the bath mate ;)

are you comparing having sex to being racist?

No, he's countering the argument that homosexuality is wrong because it's 'unnatural'.

No, he's countering the argument that homosexuality is wrong because it's 'unnatural'.

Nowhere did I say the homsexuality is morally wrong because its "unnatural".

Nowhere did I say the homsexuality is morally wrong because its "unnatural".

Touche, sorry for jumping ahead there, it was more in response to Nobby's post though. I've made a direct reply to your post before this.

Guest LucaAltieri

Nah, tmonkey is dead right... to take your own point, the reason sex is pleasurable is to get us to reproduce. The fact we've invented contraceptives doesn't change the fact sex, first and foremost, is to produce kids. Its written into our genes. We can help it, we have to reproduce... hence so many kids everywhere. Its considered unusual for someone to not have kids, ever... and thats a very modern thing. We feel sorry for people who can't have them. People who can't have them will go to great lengths to pass on their genes spending a fortune on fertility treatments etc.

In the grand scheme of things you'd have to say that homosexuality is unnatural.

Guest kingdawson

Only in the same way that blow jobs and anal sex with a female is unnatural.

:thup: :thup:

Natural for blokes I take it then KD ;)

unnatural in both cases :thup: