Toon V Poor teams

Thespence

Last year we were shite against them & again tonight we have been piss poor. It seems obvious to me we need to adopt the Man Ure approach DONT PLAY ANY DM's against them. Play two good passer's (WE MAY STRUGGLE TO FIND TWO) of the ball in the middle & two wingers on the left & right flanks.

Every time we play one of the so called lesser light teams we get sucked into shit football. WE NEED TO TRY & DOMINATE WITH PASSING NOT BRUTE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derby didn't play any kind of physical or long ball game. We needed a good midfield player tonight to impose our own tempo on the game, instead we played a couple of destroyers and the most irrelevant midfield player i have ever seen in Smith - does he actually do anything?????

Last year we were shite against them & again tonight we have been piss poor. It seems obvious to me we need to adopt the Man Ure approach DONT PLAY ANY DM's against them. Play two good passer's (WE MAY STRUGGLE TO FIND TWO) of the ball in the middle & two wingers on the left & right flanks.

Every time we play one of the so called lesser light teams we get sucked into shit football. WE NEED TO TRY & DOMINATE WITH PASSING NOT BRUTE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think that's true, and our passing was very bad today: worse than Derby's, tbh.

Guest sombrero

i hate when before a game like this, having derby lost all their games but one, i  hate getting that feeling that its just too good to be true for us to put in 4 or 5 like liverpool, luckily i dont know any derby fans, all ten of them >:D

Guest shearer_206

I remember a few years ago when a certain Kenny Miller scored the only goal as newly promoted Wolves beat Man Utd. It's disappointing, but these results happen. Let's not pretend it doesn't happen to the Man Utd's, Liverpool's, etc.

Your right it does happen to the so called 'BIG 4', but they don't play anywhere near as bad as that s*** I had to watch last night. We were atrocious and I can't believe BSA didn't come out and say as much, instead using the 'International' card (which was pathetic as only Rozehnal & Owen played two full 90 minutes last week!

I remember a few years ago when a certain Kenny Miller scored the only goal as newly promoted Wolves beat Man Utd. It's disappointing, but these results happen. Let's not pretend it doesn't happen to the Man Utd's, Liverpool's, etc.

Man Utd have been the most dominating force when playing bottom clubs & they do this by playing players in the middle of the park who can pass the ball. Chelsea, who are more in line with how we setup find it hard to dispose of bottom teams in the way Man Utd do. I belive the Man Utd blue print is the better way to play the so called lesser teams.

We had the same problem last season under Roeder.

Guest justin99.

There were alot of games last season that were miles worse than the Derby game.

We all forgeting SA's message at the start of the season?

There were alot of games last season that were miles worse than the Derby game.

We all forgeting SA's message at the start of the season?

i dont think so

ive been to enough away games to pick out very good, good, ok, shit and very shit

derby was one of my top 5 worst ever games as we did nothing at all, fell all over the place and couldnt keep the ball for longer than 30seconds