Cheer up, Baba

Keefaz

What bollocks. I'd never heard of most of the Derby players, if our squad players can't cope with the likes of Howard and Pearson they shouldn't be here. Nowt wrong with the players but they clearly aren't relishing the long ball style we are trying to play.

Guest optimistic nit

we need time to built a team, but we can do it. lets not get on sams back after one shit defeat. its nothing about individual players, we'd have pissed over them otherwise, but they had much longer to prepare, and we didn't and had a terrible gameplan.

this will sound out of order, but shola is the main culprit here imo. not because of his individual performance, which was no worse than the others, but because our gameplan relied on shola playing like heskey, which he doesn't do. he's too weak and poor in the air for his stature, a very misleading player. sam got that one wrong, where we go from here is the important thing. anyone can make a mistake, but roeder and souness couldn't learn from their mistakes, and i believe sam can.

If it was roeder or souness, i think we'd be seeing the same gameplan against west ham, but i do not think this is the case with sam.

We need a right winger and a good attacking player, we will miss nolberto more than we initially suspected i think. 

Solano would have made things worse last night

anyone who thinks we don't need Duff asap needs a talking to

Duff's been nowt but fucking shite for us. We need N'Zogbia in midfield more than we do Duff. And i can't describe how desperate we're in need of Joey Barton.

Solano would have made things worse last night

anyone who thinks we don't need Duff asap needs a talking to

Duff's been nowt but f****** s**** for us. We need N'Zogbia in midfield more than we do Duff. And i can't describe how desperate we're in need of Joey Barton.

agree

duff has had 1 good game for us, away to west ham when he scored

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Remember him putting in decent shifts at home to Ventspils and at Zulte-Waregem aswell...

Hardly f*cking decent opposition now is it!!

I think that was his point.

Remember him putting in decent shifts at home to Ventspils and at Zulte-Waregem aswell...

Hardly f*cking decent opposition now is it!!

I think that was his point.

Good for him!!  :lol:  :clap: