Champions League Games

Sparks

Alan Green is a fat, stupid biased cunt. Whingeing about the ref, whingeing about Porto players diving when Gerrard and Torres are doing exactly the same. Kevin Gallagher's not much kop either.

You could always switch it off?.....

Alan Green is a fat, stupid biased c***. Whingeing about the ref, whingeing about Porto players diving when Gerrard and Torres are doing exactly the same. Kevin Gallagher's not much kop either.

I don't want to, I want to know what's going on. I'd just rather find out in less irritating fashion.

SWP caught 2 yards offside - yet he was the player widest on his own right and could see the whole defensive line across the pitch.

Methinks there's something seriously missing upstairs to be honest. Shola last night as well got caught rather too easily and rather too often.

That player rolling about when Pennant got sent off, how could you go home and face the wife and kids (or family if he hasnt got them).

exactly... it's sickening. Yet always the same with Porto.

Alan Green is a fat, stupid biased c***. Whingeing about the ref, whingeing about Porto players diving when Gerrard and Torres are doing exactly the same. Kevin Gallagher's not much kop either.

I don't want to, I want to know what's going on. I'd just rather find out in less irritating fashion.

Stop twisting then....;)

Stop twisting then....;)

:lol: You know what I mean.

Alan Green is a fat, stupid biased cunt. Whingeing about the ref, whingeing about Porto players diving when Gerrard and Torres are doing exactly the same. Kevin Gallagher's not much kop either.

Our commentator was quite the opposite, saying how shite liverpool were, Pennant deserved to be sent off, and Mascherano should have gone too.

That Queresma was seriously horseshit, and some people reckon he is as good as Ronaldo? He must have put in 10 crosses tonight that went straight out for a goal kick.