Reports: Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

PM

Guest sittingontheball

A bit mad this, isnt it.

Jose may not have won the CL at Chelsea, but how many times has it been won by a league winner from the previous year? Ultimately its a cup competition with the usual random element in the mix. Liverpool could only finish fifth the year they won it.

A bit of turmoil there can only be good for everyone else though. Bring it on! First Spurs, now Chelsea....Can we have West Ham next?

I want him here at Newcastle. It would be miracle to get him though. This doesn't mean I don't like Big Sam but for God sake Jose is Special One.....

Heard tell God made an offer to Ashley but only if J.H. Christ agreed to manage. H. Ghost in charge of the academy.

Jose to... Spurs?

If I was a betting man, I would def go for this - the split with Abramovitch has been coming for ages, and Jol will have to get good results in the next few games or he will be out...

As for those advocating Mourinho for Allardyce, I can't see this as a runner at all - maybe if Big Sam had been at the Club for a year or so, possibly, but even Ashley must see what a cleft stick the club is in over sacking managers ; we are the laughing stock of the Prem as far as that's concerned - even if Ashley wanted him, I reckon Mourinho would still go to Spurs if offered the chance(London & all that...).

Guest nufc_geordie

I reckon that Chelsea will struggle this season now. Terry and Lampard had bonds with Mourinho. Can't see Lampard signing a new contract now and John Terry's allegiances will be severely tested in January, then if he stays the summer. I rewckon they will finish fourth behind Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd.

Goodbye to the self-proclaimed "Special One". The premier league will miss his character and whatever people may say he is a funny guy to watch and listen to. It wasn't his fault the tickets were £40 against Rosenberg.

Only Ramos or Klinnsman for me, they will get it wrong by going for attacking football rather than the Mourinho style of "winning football".

I was expecting this to happen sooner or later but I didnt expect it to happen so soon.I think it will benefit him more to leave Chelsea because they have been very impatient with him.Hes a great manager,the most successful in Chelsea's history and maybe the Premier League if he decided to stay longer.Now that he is gone,Chelsea will not be a much dominant force anymore.How I wish this had happen during the time before we hired Big Sam.But I really hope he will remain unemployed till the end of the season,and who knows what we can do after that.

Guest robertbobo

Go get him Mr. Ashley. Seriously this is a big chance if we are serious about becoming a top four club.

We need to play with class and attacking flair. The safety first style and big small striker combination ain't ever going to vary much under Allardyce.

I would be happy if i was a Chelsea fan would expect a big name. Doesnt seem like they will get one ......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7004083.stm

Hopefully,he will be able to do a Sammy Lee at Chelsea.

haha - my thoughts excactly. weird move by roman tbh - hiddink was the obvious choice, but roman prob. wont rob russia of their manager...

a few days without internet and look whats happened... christ big news then

newcastle for mourinho is farfetched to say the least.. you don't go from a title-winning side to one that hasn't won a major trophy in 50 odd years..

i'd be disgusted if he went to spurs

I would be happy if i was a Chelsea fan would expect a big name. Doesnt seem like they will get one ......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7004083.stm

Hopefully,he will be able to do a Sammy Lee at Chelsea.

haha - my thoughts excactly. weird move by roman tbh - hiddink was the obvious choice, but roman prob. wont rob russia of their manager...

After thinking about the situation again,I think Grant seems to be the obvious choice for now.I mean its still early days to the season and I dont think it would be a good idea to get a new manager who then has to work with players that he could probably be unhappy with.Being with the club already,Grant should know more about the players and how they should play.Who knows he might just do the job.

f*** off Mourinho  :lol:

...and take  some your overpaid, underacheiving, cheating prima donna's with you. It's Chelski the club and what they've done to the premiership wages/ transfers structure etc that I really despise but can't miss the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and put the boot in. I hope he goes to another club and does another Porto, but I suspect his ego is too big .

Oh how I'd love to be walking down the Kings Road seeing  the Mockneys crying into their beer...sorry lager/latte's

The full inside story of Mourinho's discussions with Abramovich are here: Full story here

MOURINHO QUITS AFTER SUSHI OFFER

This is Arsene Wenger girl-food, said Mourinho

FORMER Chelsea boss Jose Mourihno has quit the club after his Russian employers offered to discuss his contract over sushi.

Mourinho said he knew his position was untenable when the club's billionaire owner Roman Abramovich suggested lunch at the Itsu restaurant in Picadilly.

Mourinho said: "He tell me I am to meet his friend Boris. At first I think this okay. Boris is good guy, used to work for civil service in Russia, has big scar across right eye and tooth made of bullet. Always has good joke about Arse.

"But I think I no like uncooked salmon, and the little green bits - I don't even know what they are.

"I think maybes I suggest nice Italian place or maybes for once we go Camden and have Portuguese given I been here three flipping years.

"But he insist. He say must be special sushi bar where they serve special hot, hot dish with very expensive ingredient.

"I say 'look, I am special one and no-one tell special one where to have lunch'. I say we go Pizza Express on Fulham Road or I walk."

The Itsu chain is popular with London's rich expatriate Russian community who enjoy the exquisite Japanese raw fish platters, the colourful salads and the incredibly high levels of polonium in the gentlemen's lavatory.

Mourinho added: "I tell Boris. He very disappointed and say he hope my successor will like wasabi. Funny guy."

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

GONE HAS THEIR STINT AT THE TOP.

I hate Jose but as a football manager he knew his onions and they really did need to keep him..