Rozehnal centre mid?

Cajun

I know he played there quite a bit last season and although he is apparently more defensive minded he looks more likely to break forward and help out attacks than any of the current lot who are fit (although his shooting could do with some work  :laugh:). Plus it means we could have Taylor (or Faye) back in the centre of defence to give us someone who looks more willing to attack balls in the air.

Just an idea.....  :frantic:

Guest Knightrider

Lacks creativity...

Not a bad shout in all seriousness, he's a decent footballer and very mobile for a centre-back. He reads play well too. Not sure about his passing abilities though. He has the technique but does he have the vision?

we lack creativity in midfield, not another defensive minded player.

the only way i can see it working is if we leave out butt, smith and possibly geremi

Seems like he can carry the ball a bit which we miss from the middle, I have doubts about whether the rest of his game is good enough to do a job for 90 mins in midfield though.

If I remember correctly the PSG fans seemed to think he was a better midfielder than a defender. My not work out but could be worth a shot.

Seems like he can carry the ball a bit which we miss from the middle, I have doubts about whether the rest of his game is good enough to do a job for 90 mins in midfield though.

If I remember correctly the PSG fans seemed to think he was a better midfielder than a defender. My not work out but could be worth a shot.

Yeah, I mean i haven't seen anywhere near enough of him to make a judgement, that works both ways. Could always give it a go. Personally I want Taylor back in the middle of defence so if Rozehnal going into midfield makes way for that then I'm all for giving it a go.

edit - That's basically what you said in your op.

we lack creativity in midfield, not another defensive minded player.

the only way i can see it working is if we leave out butt, smith and possibly geremi

As said in the OP I think I would have more faith in Roz getting forward and trying to link up with the attackers than I would from what I have seen of Butt and Geremi as a partnership so far.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Is doing well there for me in Football Manager - has scored few goals, got a few assists and got an average of 7.71 in this European Super League I downloaded.

I can't stand it when people make references to how good players are on games, or any shite like that.

Although, his style of play suits a midfield position, apart from his finishing that is.

Is doing well there for me in Football Manager - has scored few goals, got a few assists and got an average of 7.71 in this European Super League I downloaded.

I can't stand it when people make references to how good players are on games, or any shite like that.

Although, his style of play suits a midfield position, apart from his finishing that is.

I can't stand it when people take everything I post seriously.

yeah, defo put him there. Never mind, Butt, Geremi, Smith, Faye and Zoggy.

Why not?

Well apart from Zog I could see him getting forward better than the rest you mentioned and if Zog is moving out of defence I would hope its to the left wing.