Russel Cushing and Ken Slater depart SJP

Crumpy Gunt

I remember having my interview for the job a few two and a bit years ago with Russell. Lovely guy. All the best for the future.

pa guy, who decides the man of the match at SJP? and why do they always pick the wrong men?

the clue is in the title "The Match Sponsor's Man of the Match" I would guess.

Guest elbee909

I remember having my interview for the job a few two and a bit years ago with Russell. Lovely guy. All the best for the future.

What mics do they use there?  Just curious. :)

Guest elbee909

What mics do they use there?  Just curious. :)

From the sounds of it, Argos own brand?

Heh, it's very likely that it's not the mics that are problematic, as far as the PA system is concerned.  For me the problem is one of pumping out too much sound from too few speakers; better off having more speakers, closer to the crowds, that aren't overdriven as much.  It's a hard one to diagnose and tweak though.

Never heard of the latter mind.

I think Cushings days were always numbered - maybe should have went when he forced Bowyer into a 10 game suspension instead of 5 - didn't know he had to be registered to serve ban so didn't bother.

Did some good then.

I think Cushings days were always numbered - maybe should have went when he forced Bowyer into a 10 game suspension instead of 5 - didn't know he had to be registered to serve ban so didn't bother.

Did some good then.

Yes, proved he was as incompetent as his employers.

Didn't Cushing get a small amount to spend on transfers if a scout came in with a recommendation on a good young player?

Weren't the signings of N'Zogbia, Krul and Danquah his own personal business?

No idea. And who's Danquah?

Did some good then.

Yes, proved he was as incompetent as his employers.

True and that is a fine way to describe Cushing, Shepherd and Bowyer tbf

Didn't Cushing get a small amount to spend on transfers if a scout came in with a recommendation on a good young player?

Weren't the signings of N'Zogbia, Krul and Danquah his own personal business?

No idea. And who's Danquah?

Current youth team player.. don't know if he's any good mind

Danquah?

The lad himself sent a letter to the club.

As for Cushing what great run he has had working for various chairman with hugely different personalities. yet he stood the test of time. Either decent at his job or the ultimate brown noser. I thought he was gonna when Freddie Fletcher was running the gaff & he was only in charge of the ticket office iirc but he rose again.