Reserves beat Wigan 3-1; Barton scores and plays well

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Godsmark is absolutely lightening quick, much quicker than Lennon IMO. There were times when the defenders had a good 15 yards head start and he'd beat them.

Oh for that in the first team! Whats his technique like? Quite young too?

Got a canny technique, often beats his man. Reminds me a lot of Bellamy style, running at players and the like.

Whats his position?

Striker.

Godsmark is absolutely lightening quick, much quicker than Lennon IMO. There were times when the defenders had a good 15 yards head start and he'd beat them.

Got a canny technique, often beats his man. Reminds me a lot of Bellamy style, running at players and the like.

Whats his position?

Striker.

Think he will make it?

good to see the reserves are following the first teams lead in failing to keep a clean sheet against the shitest of teams!

Except for the fact that Wigan reserves were actually a good team.

Quite like our defence now. Lot stronger but clearly the squad havent settled into the system yet. Takes time. Presumably the reserves play the same way? Sorry for diversion here but I noticed Fulham and Wigan in the posts. Is that daft curly haired sod Bullard fit yet?

december i heard

Whats his position?

Striker.

Think he will make it?

Fingers crossed.

Whats his position?

Striker.

Think he will make it?

Fingers crossed.

Played on the wing for long stretches last year, has he been put up top for good?

somebody should make a new tread:

youngster debutants this season

who would you recon to make a debut this season?

who do you recon will make an impact?

wich one of the youngsters can make it?

a vote and some questions about where and when we should try out the youngsters.

the new arse cup tryouts aye?

i want to see troisi get lots of matches (not full of course)

and i want to se godsmarck and kazenga tryed out in 15 minutes in the league cup or smtn like that.

especially if godsmarck is as fast as they all say, if not give him another year

i want to see troisi get lots of matches (not full of course)

and i want to se godsmarck and kazenga tryed out in 15 minutes in the league cup or smtn like that.

especially if godsmarck is as fast as they all say, if not give him another year

We're out mate :razz:

in know.. but thers got to be any other shit cups we could join in at :) or at least take one of em with you in the squad agains shit opposition!

facup coming soon? or is it the league cup?? not to updaten on wich of the cups we were beatn out of :)

Guest sahara

Good game last, hopefully we will see some of these youngsters in the not too distant future!

Although what the heck was up with the seat numbers last night?! lol. They never used to be like that!