Are we to...

Guest Knightrider

Guest firetotheworks

I was thinking the same thing. Im staying out of it until its calmed down. It seems were a team thats either sorted, or in crisis, but never anything in between.

Guest Knightrider

Ignore me, daft thread and I'm being daft. Just wish there was a lot less negativity around the place and more balanced opinions floating about. Same applies to my own opinions mind as I know I over do the optimism thing now and again.

It is quite funny, think I have said it before but N-O is like a poorly scripted BBC sitcom! You know exactly what is going to happen and with certain people you can guess what they are going to say.

Pie - Spotty kid isnt good enough

Gemmill - Martins is shit

NE5 - Something about the board

Gejon - Leave spotty kid alone

James - Given isn't a good kicker

Baggio - The World is going to end

Parky - If we bought a creative midfielder but I still love Smith

HTT - Massive long post no-one reads

tmonkey - Something sensible

etc etc....

:razz:

It is quite funny, think I have said it before but N-O is like a poorly scripted BBC sitcom! You know exactly what is going to happen and with certain people you can guess what they are going to say.

Pie - Spotty kid isnt good enough

Gemmill - Martins is shit

NE5 - Something about the board

Gejon - Leave spotty kid alone

James - Given isn't a good kicker

Baggio - The World is going to end

Parky - If we bought a creative midfielder but I still love Smith

HTT - Massive long post no-one reads

tmonkey - Something sensible

etc etc....

:razz:

:lol:

End of the day, its right for people to have a problem with the team so far this season. We've had one of the easiest starts in our EPL history, but we've blown a good chance to get a good lead on the teams were going to be battling it out with come end of the season. God forbid when we play one of the top four, we'll be made to look like amateurs, home or away.

Lets look at the last 4 games. 3 defeats and one game in which it could of easily been a defeat. Its really not good enough. Were not playing any kind of structured football, attacking or defending, we've got a few grafters, but its not enough to be a worker at a club this size, we need talent in there as well.

Guest optimistic nit

End of the day, its right for people to have a problem with the team so far this season. We've had one of the easiest starts in our EPL history, but we've blown a good chance to get a good lead on the teams were going to be battling it out with come end of the season. God forbid when we play one of the top four, we'll be made to look like amateurs, home or away.

we've  managed not to get turned over the last few times we've played the big 4 (under roeder) so methinks we'll be ok.

Lets look at the last 4 games. 3 defeats and one game in which it could of easily been a defeat. Its really not good enough. Were not playing any kind of structured football, attacking or defending, we've got a few grafters, but its not enough to be a worker at a club this size, we need talent in there as well.

so what its not like we are going for the title or top 6 position.  A top 10 place should be our aim.

so what its not like we are going for the title or top 6 position.  A top 10 place should be our aim.

I disagree that we should aim for top 10, we should be trying to get as high as possible before the next transfer window opens.  A lot of good players will be out of Europe by then and possibly looking for a move.  If we look as if we're going for Europe we might be able to bring in the creativity we need to start winning tight games.

So what?

Have a bit of pride man, pull yourself together FFS.