James Milner

Guest Pie

Utter shite. Contribtion today? Nil. third goal indirectly as a result of his lack of pace. Slows play down amd plays a shite ball when there are acres to go at. we're under pressure. Free kick ensues in build from that...Get rid from first team. Nice lad, hard working. Shite.

Hes not adapted well to the new system, and I dont think hes versatile enough to play as a wide forward - doesnt have the range of abilities youd want for that position, whereas hes fine in a standard four man midfield.

May very well be a 4-4-2 player.

Decent defending, a few good balls in, a very clever run and cut back and should have had a penalty.

Petrov did show today exactly why you need a pacy winger though, we would have had that it N'Zogbia wasnt at left back.

No Surprise you have singled out Milner though, did he shag your daughter and never call her back?

Hes not adapted well to the new system, and I dont think hes versatile enough to play as a wide forward - doesnt have the range of abilities youd want.

Same could be said of Martins, Emre, Owen and quite a few others in our team.

We need to play to our strengths and today was a day in which we seemed to be trying to do the exact opposite.

Hes not adapted well to the new system, and I dont think hes versatile enough to play as a wide forward - doesnt have the range of abilities youd want for that position, whereas hes fine in a standard four man midfield.

Or complete shite. I'd love to know what the 'yawntastic' fan claims he has done this season.

Decent defending? Didnt two of the three goals come from the left? Isnt he meant to be a winger and where was he for two of the three goals of he is a decent defender? He is garbage. Get rid. too slow. Not good enough. By a long long way.

Or complete shite. I'd love to know what the 'yawntastic' fan claims he has done this season.

Decent defending? Didnt two of the three goals come from the left? Isnt he meant to be a winger and where was he for two of the three goals of he is a decent defender? He is garbage. Get rid. too slow. Not good enough. By a long long way.

Its your daughter, wife or maybe you he didn't call back.

I would like to see him & Alan Smith swap postions for few games.

In what sport? What did he do today? Or this season? Complete shite. Weakest link. the reply to the lad was 'gay' though Jon. Even you, as a fanboy, must be be disconcerted? If not, why? He was appalling.

Utter shite. Contribtion today? Nil. third goal indirectly as a result of his lack of pace. Slows play down amd plays a shite ball when there are acres to go at. we're under pressure. Free kick ensues in build from that...Get rid from first team. Nice lad, hard working. Shite.

Not like you to single Milner out at every opportunity. Don't know why it needed a new thread really, as you give everyone your opinion on Milner whenever he is mentioned in a thread.  Why not just put it in your signature??

Or complete s****. I'd love to know what the 'yawntastic' fan claims he has done this season.

Its your daughter, wife or maybe you he didn't call back.

Last cry of the drowning man.

Really should have given Milner a game through the middle in the 4-3-3 by now, as with his pace limitations he can't play wide in that system with any positive effect.

Through the middle he could be useful though and would give us some penetration from the middle and get some players with proper pace down the wings.

---------------- Given

Beye -- Taylor -- Rozenhal -- Enrique

------ Milner -- Geremi -- Smith

Martins ---------------------------- N'Zogbia

----------------- Viduka

I'd like to see that against Everton next week.

Utter s****. Contribtion today? Nil. third goal indirectly as a result of his lack of pace. Slows play down amd plays a s**** ball when there are acres to go at. we're under pressure. Free kick ensues in build from that...Get rid from first team. Nice lad, hard working. s****.

Not like you to single Milner out at every opportunity. Don't know why it needed a new thread really, as you give everyone your opinion on Milner whenever he is mentioned in a thread.  Why not just put it in your signature??

What did he contribute today?

In what sport? What did he do today? Or this season? Complete shite. Weakest link. the reply to the lad was 'gay' though Jon. Even you, as a fanboy, must be be disconcerted? If not, why? He was appalling.

So why are you quoting someone else you utter mongfest :lol:

Someone we should be looking to replace imo. Just so one dimensional. He's not complete shite though that's just bullshit.  Does a few good things but doesn't do them often enough, simple as that. Produced about 2 bits of decent play, just not enough for an attacking player. I noticed how everything was going down the left in the second half down to him being marked and basically making life easy for the left back by not moving, cutting in, linking up etc. Which made us easy to play against and predictable. Obviously this wasn;t all down to him but he played a major part imo.

Utter s****. Contribtion today? Nil. third goal indirectly as a result of his lack of pace. Slows play down amd plays a s**** ball when there are acres to go at. we're under pressure. Free kick ensues in build from that...Get rid from first team. Nice lad, hard working. s****.

What did he contribute today?

I'm not saying he contributed or had a good game.  If you read what I've actually said, my point is that you are singling him out .  So if you aren't, what did the rest of the midfield contribute today?

In what sport? What did he do today? Or this season? Complete s****. Weakest link. the reply to the lad was 'gay' though Jon. Even you, as a fanboy, must be be disconcerted? If not, why? He was appalling.

So why are you quoting someone else you utter mongfest :lol:

Cos he was right. What is the French for late?