Gerrard breaks leg

Thespence

where's the greatest mod in the world JAMES to edit a topic name when we need him??

What to? Englands Gerrard breaks leg 

Once the title is changed it may as well be deleted.

i was kidding JAMES always fucks around with my misleading titles and it pisses me off

where's the greatest mod in the world JAMES to edit a topic name when we need him??

i was kidding JAMES always fucks around with my misleading titles and it pisses me off

He has got to justify the power man  :thup:

Where is the condolences book for the child's leg? Will there be a memorial service at Liverpool Cathedral?

No doubt there'll be a minute's silence before their next home game.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was involved in a traffic collision which left a 10-year-old boy with a suspected broken leg, his spokesman said.

The car was travelling along Grantham Road in Birkdale, Merseyside when the incident happened at 3.15pm.

The spokesman for the midfielder said: 'Steven was driving very slowly through an area of Birkdale when a young boy ran out and hit the side of his car. Steven comforted the boy until the paramedics arrived.

'There were apparently several eye-witnesses who saw the accident.

'Steven later attended a police station where he produced his driving documents as a matter of routine and made a statement about the accident.

'The Liverpool captain was distressed over the accident and has been in contact with the boy's family to check his progress and plans to visit him in the next couple of days.'

Liverpool face Marseille in the Champions League at Anfield on Wednesday

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was involved in a traffic collision which left a 10-year-old boy with a suspected broken leg, his spokesman said.

The car was travelling along Grantham Road in Birkdale, Merseyside when the incident happened at 3.15pm.

The spokesman for the midfielder said: 'Steven was driving very slowly through an area of Birkdale when a young boy ran out and hit the side of his car. Steven comforted the boy until the paramedics arrived.

'Steven later attended a police station where he produced his driving documents as a matter of routine and made a statement about the accident.

'The Liverpool captain was distressed over the accident and has been in contact with the boy's family to check his progress and plans to visit him in the next couple of days.'

Naturally

Was he driving a Range Rover? Probably wouldn't have helped.

I'm so priveliged that you think I'm so important that you have to spell my name with CAPITAL LETTERS.

Where is the condolences book for the child's leg? Will there be a memorial service at Liverpool Cathedral?

Those bastards probably sing 'you'll never walk again'.

Those bastards probably sing 'you'll never walk again'.

HA HA HA HA!!!

I'm so priveliged that you think I'm so important that you have to spell my name with CAPITAL LETTERS.

i just want to make SURE that you're AWARE of me talking shit on your SHITNESS

can we be sure it was HIS broken leg to begin with,he may well have nicked the broken leg off someone else,maybe he shot a young evertonian and thought by breaking his leg he'll make up fot it.