Champions League/Waffa Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Fugazi

Guest BigSamsBarmyArmy

They'll get a fine and that's all.

A few games behind closed doors at worst, can't see them get anything more than that.

This is UEFA though and they're very unpredictable.

Feyenoord got thrown out last year so you never know.

Find the whole thing very amusing though, great way to ruin beating the european champions, be even funnier if the bloke turns out to be a Rangers fan or something.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs playing in the Uefa cup on channel 5 in about 20 minutes. (3.45 kick off)

Kevin Prince finally makes his debut.

1,500 fans in the Ukraine. Pretty good turnout considering most people had to get 1 or 2 flights and then go on a 7 hour train journey from Kiev to Kharkiv. I never went because I thought we'd get through easy and there would be better trips to come... Everton like to make you sweat.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

1,500 fans in the Ukraine. Pretty good turnout considering most people had to get 1 or 2 flights and then go on a 7 hour train journey from Kiev to Kharkiv. I never went because I thought we'd get through easy and there would be better trips to come... Everton like to make you sweat.

Bah.

I'd see if you can get there for the second half mate 1-0.