Ashley Young

NSG

Come a long way since I watched him for Watford last season, seemed a little naive but seems to be progressing. Would be a better option than Downing. Keep going boi!

Last season for Watford he was poor, purely because Marlon was out and so his usual moves with King weren't able to happen, he was on better form (similar to the form he's in now) in the CCC, I think he scored 15 goals for us that season.

Guest kingdawson

Young is a very good player and i still wonder why we were reluctant to pay the money for him. Tbh Villa have a very good team and with the addition of a striker and a right back they'll definatly be up there. Laursen on his day is one of the premierships best centre backs and has won me valuable fantasy league points :thup:

Young is a very good player and i still wonder why we were reluctant to pay the money for him. Tbh Villa have a very good team and with the addition of a striker and a right back they'll definatly be up there. Laursen on his day is one of the premierships best centre backs and has won me valuable fantasy league points :thup:

Yes he is far better than either of the muppets in your sig,especially the latter.

Guest kingdawson

Yes he is far better than either of the muppets in your sig,especially the latter.

King a muppet?

King a muppet?

At the mo ,yep.

King a muppet?

At the mo ,yep.

You kiddin?

Noshitalicious. ;)

I'll be honest, I thought he was overpriced when Villa got him, but he's looking better and better. Very impressive, and as you say could fill that problem position we seem to have had for years now. :thup:

Pretty much this, looked ok but nothing special. Has gone on to be absolute class since though.

King a muppet?

Good player, wank injury record. Can't base a defence or team around him due to this, much like previously you couldn;t build a team around Woodgate.

He's been decent, great prospect for england.. strange how he's come on leaps and bounds since watford (just last year) where he looked average at the best of times.

Kudos to MoN for seeing the potential, still a bit pricey imo though