Ashley to buy Spurs?!

Mr. Snrub

This is totally BS :idiot2:

Why on earth would he then show up at the games, wearing a Newcastle shirt? (Which some of you report he hasn't washed yet?) mackems.gif

Can't see this happening, the club's foundation and backroom staffs are improving, and will continue to improve, and yes, it might take us a couple of years (I'm patient) ands we will be bigger than Tottenham, and DEF. be in the top 5 or 6. And why leave the club with the greatest and most passionate fans in england (if not the world) ???

Can't believe you're all still talking about it tbh.  This must be the first ever rumour which has united both Newcastle and Spurs fans.

Newcastle fans don't want it to happen, neither do Spurs fans.  Perhaps, more importantly, all the ITK's are agreed it won't happen and a couple are saying Joe Lewis has already agreed a deal with Far East investors to sell at the end of the season.  How much truth there is in that I have no idea.

Can't believe you're all still talking about it tbh.  This must be the first ever rumour which has united both Newcastle and Spurs fans.

Newcastle fans don't want it to happen, neither do Spurs fans.  Perhaps, more importantly, all the ITK's are agreed it won't happen and a couple are saying Joe Lewis has already agreed a deal with Far East investors to sell at the end of the season.  How much truth there is in that I have no idea.

Are you sure you aren't Mihir Bose? I read his blog on the BBC, and the two of you come across as very similar. Or would you say that these London ITK's inevitably have the same sources as these journalists?

Are you sure you aren't Mihir Bose? I read his blog on the BBC, and the two of you come across as very similar. Or would you say that these London ITK's inevitably have the same sources as these journalists?

The ITK's spread the word, the journos usually pick the story up a day or two later.  I know for a fact that's how the Mail gets their stories.

The ITK's spread the word, the journos usually pick the story up a day or two later.  I know for a fact that's how the Mail gets their stories.

De Cler for Davids for example?