Find X-Mags

Thespence

Most of us know where one time Newcastle Uniited first team regulars are but there are loads x-juniors, reserves & occasional 1st teamers out there, if you find one or come across one please post it in here.

Here is a list of some of the ones I found:

Guy Bates - Drogheda (Scored 4 goals in the last 6 games)

Richard Offiong  - Hamilton Acc's (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article2592219.ece)

Lewis Guy - Doncaster

James Coppinger - Doncaster

Peter Keen - Gateshead

Craig Baxter - Gateshead

Jamie McClen - Gateshead

Michael Chopra - Sunderland

Kris Gate - Gateshead

Paul Talbot - Gateshead

Phil Cave - Gateshead

Stuart Ellliott - York  (Not the Hull winger but he has played for a lot of clubs)

Paul Bryson - York

James Beaumont - Billingham Synthonia

Ross Gardner - Ilkeston Town

Adam Bartlett - Blyth

Calvin Zola - Tranmere

Guest RodrigoPalacio

David McMahon - Retired

Remember the name from older versions of fm, and he ended up at uni on same course as me.  Canny lad.  Another one to fall foul of a nasty injury.

Gary Caldwell at Celtic is probably the only youngster that made a success of himself since being released by Newcastle.

I would say Chopra hasn't done too badly.

I'm referring more to players that didn't make it at Newcastle. Although Chopra wasn't much of a success for us, he did make it briefly.

Guest Geordiesned

Wow, Ross Gardner has really dropped down a long way, given the high hopes people had for him.

Where's Terry's son these days? Didn't he leave at the same time as Gardner following the accusations of bullying against Beardsley and Wharton?

Wow, Ross Gardner has really dropped down a long way, given the high hopes people had for him.

Where's Terry's son these days? Didn't he leave at the same time as Gardner following the accusations of bullying against Beardsley and Wharton?

Did they go to Forest?

There was a player who played against City a few years ago. Right wing. Never heard of him before or since. I thought his name was Britain but searching for that on google is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. If anyone knows wtf Im talking about whatever happened to him? Curiousity and all that considering ive never heard of most of these other guys..apart from the 2 at Doncaster unfortunately :jesuswept:

There was a player who played against City a few years ago. Right wing. Never heard of him before or since. I thought his name was Britain but searching for that on google is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. If anyone knows wtf Im talking about whatever happened to him? Curiousity and all that considering ive never heard of most of these other guys..apart from the 2 at Doncaster unfortunately :jesuswept:

Martin Brittain. Shite.

Not playing for anyone according to Wiki.

Martin Brittain?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Brittain