Old Firm game

Guest toonlass

Guest Geordiesned

Wish this wasn't on at the same time as the Merseyside derby. It's the only Scottish match I enjoy watching as it's normally blood and thunder. I've a feeling this could be a decent Scouse derby today though.

Guest toonlass

The Scouse Derby could be tight today but I'm watching the Old Firm game. Hope Liverpool stuff Everton though, just for current league positions.

I only saw the first two goals. I missed the first 10mins because I had a game in the morning and I missed the last half hour because I was away to the Lochee Utd game.

From what I saw it just seemed that Rangers wanted it more. They were more aggressive in the tackle (winning the ball most of the time aswell), got in their faces and just generally appeared to be more fired up for the occasion. When the going got tough Celtic didn't look interested.

Smith seems to have the indian sign over Strachan at this moment in time. Celtic are making up the points in their games against the other teams and that just might win them the title, but when it comes to Old Firm games against Smith's rejuvenated Rangers I really question Strachan's bottle.

Spent my entire metro journey home today helping a pissed scottish couple colour in a rangers crest thing they'd drawn because they didn't know the colours of the union flag :lol:

Who does colouring in on a metro?