Mickey Mouse-tastic

NSG

To be honest, if someone had offered me Roeder and Shepherd and all their clowns gone, and a quality manager, team and a mickey mouse banner in this time 6 months ago, I might have considered it ;)

Ashley is going to be needing every extra penny if England don't qualify for Euro2008.

Ironically, we may now benefit financially from England's participation in international competitions.

Never thought about it like that, good point.

Ashley is going to be needing every extra penny if England don't qualify for Euro2008.

Ironically, we may now benefit financially from England's participation in international competitions.

I don't get it...

I don't get it...

Sports Soccer outlets will miss out on the normal rush to buy England shirts and merchandise.

I don't get it...

Sports Soccer outlets will miss out on the normal rush to buy England shirts and merchandise.

Quite a moneyspinner. Ashley wont lose money, as they'll order less stock, but profits will be down, which means less money to spend on Newcastle.

I don't get it...

He can do a Shepherd then and buy all the shares back cheap. O0

Just seen this on .com, missed it:

“If England doesn’t qualify (for Euro 2008) it will be disastrous for all the sports retailers – us, JJB, Umbro, you name it. But personally I wasn’t playing – it’s not my fault.”

:lol: