Outstanding 11 so far?

STM

Reina- No real outstanding goal keepers so far. The only others i would give a mention are Gordon and James but neither have been as consistant as Reina.

Richards- Leaps and bounds would be the correct expression. Has been very good for both club and country.

Laursen- Taking away their defeat to Man Utd the villa back four has been brilliant and Laursen a top performer.

Cacapa- Impressing Newcastle fans is not easy but Claudio looks born to defend.

Lescott- As expected, he has made another improvement to last years form, even managing to get into the england team (despite not shining).

Bentley- Another player that has improved his game for the second season in a row. He starting to become very consistant, even though hes a traitor to his country ;).

Elano- The best player in the league so far by a considerable distance in my opinion.

Fabregas- Now that he has added goals to his list of attributes he can really be considered one of the premierships best.

Petrov- Along with Elano, he has torn every defence apart so far.

Benjani- Not everyones cup of tea but hes scoring goals this year not bad for a person that "couldn't hit a barn door".

Santa Cruz- Tough choice between him and Torres but because everyone expected Torres to shine, im giving this guy a mention.

Anyone got any players they have been impressed with so far?

agree apart from santa cruz

he has scored a few tap ins but he is a very poor player overall

Alot of time, the same could be said about Owen. He often does nowt in the game but come the end of the season he may be top scorer. If you get my point.

Anelka's done better than I expected him to in Bolton's dire team, 5 goals is a good return so far.  I've also been impressed by Gareth Bale whenever I've seen him play.  I thought he would be overrated after all that hype around him, but it looks like Man Utd missed out on a fantastic prospect.  Can play on the wing and at fullback, has a great left foot, I'd put him just behind Richards on my list of defensive prospects.

agree apart from santa cruz

he has scored a few tap ins but he is a very poor player overall

Well he's doing his job isn't he?

6 goals in 13 games isn't bad.

fair enough but look at his career record and that will tell you he is not a goalscorer and he doesn't offer nowt else imo of course