Oba + Owen Partnership

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the best things about having this kind of decision to make is that you can make the decisions based on form.  I think that's what Sam's going to do.  When we've actually got several premiership quality partnerships we can play I don't think it's very helpful to say who we should be playing every match.  Obviously you're going to want different players for different situations, but let them play for the shirt next match.  And if someone's out through injury or because of a dip in form let their replacement have a go at keeping out their squad on their return.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin hell!!!!!!!!

I'm not into essays like, I did enough of that at uni.  Canna be erchied reading some of the war and peace jobs on here so feel free to ignore my post in retaliation.

I think Spurs is a daft game on which to form an opinion on the Owen/Martins partnership.  Me and Alec fae the pub could have stuck six past that defence.  I'm a drunken bum and Alec's sixty-seven.

Owen and Viduka up top with Martins as an option with 30mins to go.  It's not fair but neither is the average teenager's life.

:clap:

Guest Ducknick

We should only play Owen and Martins together when Viduka is unavailble and even then I'm not ruling out putting one of them with Smith if we need more strength up front.

HOWEVER if we are playing Owen and Martins together for fuck's sake don't bother with long balls to the head. Look for their runs and feed it into space.

I'm not one of the hystericals regarding Owen but i cant help but think his whole body language and smacked arse face suggests he is not a happy chappy.

since i saw them at reading, they cant play together away from home and it should be oba/smith, if not then owen/viduka

owen did fuck all yesterday (as did oba) but owen just didnt even look interested but he didnt get the ball enough as barton was creating nothing

so i dont blame owen for everything he did wrong yesterday