Best CM in Prem

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm guessing the question really wasn't "Best CM in prem", but rather "CM who's made the best start to the 07/08 season because talking about old stuff is lame"

Fabregas, easily.

I can accept with the Fabregas thing. He's very good. God knows where the easily bit comes from.

The easily bit comes from him being the best by an obvious margin.

Fabregas, easily.

I can accept with the Fabregas thing. He's very good. God knows where the easily bit comes from.

In that case you're wrong then.

Fabregas, easily.

Surely if you can accept that Fabregas is the best, you have to see there is a noticeable margin? Otherwise you could not have agreed with me.

Fabregas, easily.

Surely if you can accept that Fabregas is the best, you have to see there is a noticeable margin? Otherwise you could not have agreed with me.

I didnt accept that he was the best. I accepted that others might see it that way. Personally I think he is the best performing this season. Not the best in the league. Its daft to say he is 'easily' the best tbh.  He isn't. If he was outrageously talented then I might agree. He isn't though. Nonetheless, he is very talented. I have no doubt that he could become the best. At the moment he has a long long way to go before he gets that monikor, never mind easily.

Fabregas, easily.

I didnt accept that he was the best. I accepted that others might see it that way. Personally I think he is the best performing this season. Not the best in the league. Its daft to say he is 'easily' the best tbh.  He isn't. If he was outrageously talented then I might agree. He isn't though. Nonetheless, he is very talented. I have no doubt that he could become the best. At the moment he has a long long way to go before he gets that monikor, never mind easily.

If that is your opinion than fine. However, you can't tell me i'm "wrong" purely because you disagree with my comments.

Fabregas, easily.

If that is your opinion than fine. However, you can't tell me i'm "wrong" purely because you disagree with my comments.

It wasn't purely based on your comments, it was based on how daft they were.

Fabregas, easily.

It wasn't purely based on your comments, it was based on how daft they were.

They weren't daft.

Not going to get into a bickering match cos you seem a canny lad but Maradona might have easily been better than Peter Beardsley but I honestly can't see that gap between the central midfielders being mentioned.

Guest eyeball_tickler

I have to say that although I voted for Gerrard, Lampard is vastly underrated here, at least when he's playing for Chelsea.  He's an amazing player outside of the national team.

very true. only 3 votes for a player who gets double figures regularly, goal-wise, is a bit disappointing. plus he sets loads up and misses very few matches.

I have to say that although I voted for Gerrard, Lampard is vastly underrated here, at least when he's playing for Chelsea.  He's an amazing player outside of the national team.

very true. only 3 votes for a player who gets double figures regularly, goal-wise, is a bit disappointing. plus he sets loads up and misses very few matches.

but he's a fat, cockney bastard!! :frantic:

This season Fabregas has been the best, but I still went for Essien. He's absolutely brilliant.

Imagine those two together in the middle.

This season Fabregas has been the best, but I still went for Essien. He's absolutely brilliant.

Imagine those two together in the middle.

Aside from the obvious jokes that Parky couldn't quite bring himself to stay above... that would be an unreal partnership.