Steve McClaren

Dave

Just a shame there isn't the same selection headache for the rest of the team as there is for the front 4 mind :lol:

Can't believe our fans like. We don't know if Mbemba will start? Will Colo need a few weeks? Is Lascelles ready? And who is McClaren's preferred option between Williamson & Taylor? Spoiled for choice man.

Just a shame there isn't the same selection headache for the rest of the team as there is for the front 4 mind :lol:

Can't believe our fans like. We don't know if Mbemba will start? Will Colo need a few weeks? Is Lascelles ready? And who is McClaren's preferred option between Williamson & Taylor? Spoiled for choice man.

I think a lot of fans will be disappointed when they see Taylor and Williamson jog out this weekend.

I think a lot of fans will be disappointed when they see Taylor and Williamson jog out this weekend.

Closer to angry I would say.

Unless we release Williamson and pay a chunk of his wages then I don't see another CB coming now if Coloccini is staying.

Mbemba, Coloccini, Taylor, Lascelles, Williamson, (Dummett).

Depressing but I think it'll be next summer before we're fully happy with the defence. #wait.

Unless we release Williamson and pay a chunk of his wages then I don't see another CB coming now if Coloccini is staying.

Mbemba, Coloccini, Taylor, Lascelles, Williamson, (Dummett).

Depressing but I think it'll be next summer before we're fully happy with the defence. #wait.

I agree, no one is likely to come in for Williamson, Colo or Taylor given their respective ages, injury concerns and poor form over the last few seasons and being in the last season of their contracts.  I suspect, none of them will be offered a new contract and we will add another 2 CB's and left back then.  We will have too.  If Mbemba can integrate quickly, I think he will make enough of a difference to allow us a mid table finish - 8th (or better) will not happen until further quality is added to the back 4. 

Hate these fucking phone-in things. Just like Pardew and Souness, most fans will be so impressed with the way he flirts with Mick Lowes that they'll be demanding an extended deal for him by 7 o'clock.

Hate these f***ing phone-in things. Just like Pardew and Souness, most fans will be so impressed with the way he flirts with Mick Lowes that they'll be demanding an extended deal for him by 7 o'clock.

Is this one of them things where fans ask questions, but no proper fans are on it to ask roper questions?

If by some miracle he is asked about transfers he will say the same crap about how we are trying but need the right players