gold from ready to go

madras

Think its a bit harsh for people to say we're are arrogant, Toon fans are some of the most pessimistic and negative I've met.

we are arrogant towards them, it's that "no matter how bad things are theres always someone worse off" thing.  fortunatly for us it's always them,that breeds our arrogance towards them and it reeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyy winds them up

"The way whenever any team scores against them, they react as if the goalscorer had shagged their lass in their house right in front of them. Twisted snarling faces and aggressive hysterics. No other clubs' supporters are as paranoid as the mags are. Actually it's the reason I enjoy watching them: it gives me a laugh so often."

bollockssss!  From what I've heard, they're the ones that foam at the mouth in anger when our coaches leave their town (town, not city)

Think its a bit harsh for people to say we're are arrogant, Toon fans are some of the most pessimistic and negative I've met.

How dare they with fewer brain cells,smaller penises,less money,ugly twatts with dog partners,a worse football team with hardly any history compared to us,call us arrogant!

gets better.  There's someone on there called 'Jay' who's started umpteen threads

This is gold though, the pathetic little t***

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=285348

"theres a newcastle fan in my house, and he's f****** my sister - MUST POST IT ON THE INTERNET!"

He should be grateful-saves his dad from doing it.

:clap:

gets better.  There's someone on there called 'Jay' who's started umpteen threads

"theres a newcastle fan in my house, and he's f****** my sister - MUST POST IT ON THE INTERNET!"

do hope the mag leaves a tip

was more hoping he nicks the twat who posted the thread's season ticket - just for shits and giggles  :rolleyes:

do hope the mag leaves a tip

was more hoping he nicks the t*** who posted the thread's season ticket - just for shits and giggles  :rolleyes:

Jesus wept, is the DSS giving out season tickets now?

"The way whenever any team scores against them, they react as if the goalscorer had shagged their lass in their house right in front of them. Twisted snarling faces and aggressive hysterics. No other clubs' supporters are as paranoid as the mags are. Actually it's the reason I enjoy watching them: it gives me a laugh so often."

bollockssss!  From what I've heard, they're the ones that foam at the mouth in anger when our coaches leave their town (town, not city)

What the hell is that all about. Whats wrong with being angry at the other team scoring ?  Fucking idiot.

I shall look out for the standing ovation then when the opposition next scores at the SOS.

bollockssss!  From what I've heard, they're the ones that foam at the mouth in anger when our coaches leave their town (town, not city)

What the hell is that all about. Whats wrong with being angry at the other team scoring ?  Fucking idiot.

I shall look out for the standing ovation then when the opposition next scores at the SOS.

Theres always one in my house!!!