A draw is the result we were looking for from the start

Dave

Well I've just got back and I#m pissed off my titts. Got to say I'm happpy with a draw, like. Noticed they'd bought their jiffy bags with "TO SAM" and "BUNNG" on just in case we didn't get the joke. Some sad mackem bsstard tries to brick our coach as well but they missed the windaz-obviously didn't have abything bettr to do!

What do you want him to say? We should win this no problem, he said we hope to come away with some sort of result like most managers say pre match.

You GO for a win, but a draw would still be welcome. This isn't going 1-0 up and being fairly happy if it ended 1-1.

When you set out to draw.. your likely to loose 1-0.

With our lack of pace upfront, setting counter attacks are also very difficult.

Your missing the point, what he says infront of the cameras and to the team are two completely different things.

elaborate please

He means, Sam tells the media that we are going for a draw. But tells the players to attack and go for the win. The players then proceed to play defensively, hoping for a draw.

Logical conclusion me thinks.

Bunch of retards on this board, it's common talk from most managers, they hardly ever come out and say we should win especially in away games because that's setting them up for criticism straight away if it doesn't come off.

Go somewhere else if your fed up with retards then everyones entitled to an opinion if its not the same as yours go and play with the traffic .