Weekends Other Games

Karjala

Guest kingdawson

2-0 Jenas again. Tbh JJ has looked very good since Ramos has come in. Still think we'll concede though.

No doubt we'll be seeing more of you on here if you start winning again.

hmmmmm ive been on here even when weve been losing so i dont really know what youre going on about tbh.

Guest kingdawson

2-0 Jenas again. Tbh JJ has looked very good since Ramos has come in. Still think we'll concede though.

not at the game then

Yes im currently at whl with a wireless :rolleyes:. 3-0

Guest kingdawson

You've only played Blackpool, Boro and Tel-Aviv tbf.

true but we would have probably still conceded about 5 goals in those games under Jol. Ramos has given JJ more of an attacking role.

Jenas is really showing his world class potential today, i wouldnt be suprised if he goes on to get European footballer of the year, a Nobel Peace Prize, a stint in the whitehouse and a chance to bed the Queen.

Jenas is really showing his world class potential today, i wouldnt be suprised if he goes on to get European footballer of the year, a Nobel Peace Prize, a stint in the whitehouse and a chance to bed Prince Philip.

FYP.

Jenas is really showing his world class potential today, i wouldnt be suprised if he goes on to get European footballer of the year, a Nobel Peace Prize, a stint in the whitehouse and a chance to bed the Queen.

FA should just give spuds the title the way he's playing.

Guest kingdawson

with some of these reactions, im guessing youre still pissed off at your performance yesterday.

JJ just missed his hat-trick.