Thigh muscle tear for Owen, out for a month+

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest nufc 4 life

he's out again and guess were he got his fucking injury....on international duty  :tickedoff:

ah well look at the positives hopefully this will give martins the chance he deserves

EDIT: he got his injury kicking a ball by the way

basically he was through on goal after an excellent England move, should of been an easy placed finish either side of the keeper instead he gets underneath the ball, still gets it on target, but just above the keepers head. Looks like when he got under the ball he stretched it too much however i'm not 100%. As soon as he kicked it he signalled to the bench

he's out again and guess were he got his f****** injury....on international duty  :tickedoff:

ah well look at the positives hopefully this will give martins the chance he deserves

mate to be fair i think martins got his chance last season, we know what he can and cant do by now

Guest nufc 4 life

he's out again and guess were he got his f****** injury....on international duty  :tickedoff:

mate to be fair i think martins got his chance last season, we know what he can and cant do by now

hes our top goalscorer and still doesn't get a first team place thats my argument

hes our top goalscorer and still doesn't get a first team place thats my argument

oh, dont get me wrong, i dont think he DESERVES to be left out, anyway what happened with owen? i didnt see the match

Guest nufc 4 life

For me he should never have played in a game with nil importance and the weather conditions that can cause muscle injuries i blame the England.

the argument about pointless friendlies has been discussed so many times in the past, they are a load of bollocks they shouldn't happen, but they do and this is what happens as a result

thing is though would he recieve an injury like this in a club match, that imo is the question (i think he would he's an injury prone git)

Guest nufc 4 life

oh, dont get me wrong, i dont think he DESERVES to be left out, anyway what happened with owen? i didnt see the match?

i didn't say anything about what he could do, but never mind. O and i've edited my first post hang on i'll do it again to give some more information

Guest Micktoon

now will most people turn on the little wanker?

dont see why people should stick up for him, hes a soft shite

martins viduka upfront  :celb: fantastic

Yeah because he deliberately got injured!!! Mclarens fault for picking him in a pointless fucking friendly.

Fuck me Bramble doesn't get the stick Owen does from so called Toon fans. Calling a Newcastle player, a good one at that, a wanker. How old are you six.

I hope this pointless friendly leading to Owens injury comes back to bite McClaren on the Arse, Lets hope Russia Fail to win tomorrow and England are left with no fit Strikers to beat Croatia(?) next week.

Guest nufc 4 life

What i think is the terrible thing is the fact that yes he was playing in a pointless friendly, but he shouldn't be getting these sort of injuries in any sort of match!

now will most people turn on the little wanker?

dont see why people should stick up for him, hes a soft shite

martins viduka upfront  :celb: fantastic

Yeah because he deliberately got injured!!! Mclarens fault for picking him in a pointless fucking friendly.

Fuck me Bramble doesn't get the stick Owen does from so called Toon fans. Calling a Newcastle player, a good one at that, a wanker. How old are you six.

I cant stand Owen, but i agree how anyone can call him a wanker for getting injured is a joke.