Today's other games

Taylor Swift

Guest kingdawson

From what i saw, Jenas actually seemed to play well.

Yeh he had a god game.

Now come on thats going a bit far!   :razz:

nah i honestly thought he was good today  O0

2 - 1 to Fulham and Fulham are playing some lovely stuff.

I think they actually play better football than us  :-[

Fulham score lots of goals, they just can't defend or hold on to a lead to save their lives.

From their opening 3 games I thought they would be comfortably mid-table because unlike their rivals they have goals in their team

Guest kingdawson

I've watched both games today and West Ham and Fulham are passing the ball around much better than we do ... how can this be possible?

West ham pass the ball around better then you lot??. They usually play some attractive football but today the just played dirty tbh.

I've watched both games today and West Ham and Fulham are passing the ball around much better than we do ... how can this be possible?

West ham pass the ball around better then you lot??. They usually play some attractive football but today the just played dirty tbh.

Not really. Boa Morte and Solano passed it intelligently and you struggled to cope with it at times.

Guest kingdawson

Not really. Boa Morte and Solano passed it intelligently and you struggled to cope with it at times.

I could just react to this the same way that you reacted to a little criticsm off Lescott but ill choose not to. Solano was good but the only time we struggled with them is when we went 3-5-2. Other then that we passed them off the park imho.

both were entertaining games especially the 2nd half of fulham v blackburn

hopefully benni mccarthys injury is bad enough to keep him out for next week

Going to have to stop Warnock knocking i them crosses as well. Some of them were top quality today