I love the way Sam has become obesessed with the defence.

Parky

Do you think that the Pro Zone is the real brains behind the operation and is using Big Sam as a drone? ???

Well if that's the case then Pro Zone must be powered by a ZX81 with some of it's f****** calculations lately!  blueyes.gif

Do you think that the Pro Zone is the real brains behind the operation and is using Big Sam as a drone? ???

Well if that's the case then Pro Zone must be powered by a ZX81 with some of it's f****** calculations lately!  blueyes.gif

Sam:Manmachine?

I am not excited at all he bought 5 defenders and all are crap on top of that it has been 9 games since our last clean sheet. We ARE KNOWN FOR OUR ATTACKING FOOTBALL and nothing will make us strong. He can concentrate about our defence like the pundit soon he will find himself with them.

newcastle will never have a good defence

It's not the defense that's the problem it's the midfield!

You've got to remember most of our backline needs at least a season to gel, so it doesn't help when your midfield keeps giving the ball away cheaply and looses possession 9 times out of 10, and which helps heap more pressure on the backline.

I bet if our defence was at the back of Man U ,Liverpool and Chelsea's team they would look immense.

Because the midfield is where every game is won and lost we need to address that issue first, before we can see an improvement! But we simply do not have the players yet to give us that.

Roll on Jan

BUTT IS NOT A VERY GOOD DM!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the world cup in Japan when people had a hard on about how well he played, well for me the one game we needed him against a 10 man Brazil he could not stop s***. Get Faye in the midfied to mix it up.

BUTT IS NOT A VERY GOOD DM!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the world cup in Japan when people had a hard on about how well he played, well for me the one game we needed him against a 10 man Brazil he could not stop s***. Get Faye in the midfied to mix it up.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9377/nickyul0.jpg