Let's keep St James' Park a cauldron of noise

Benwell Lad

Is it too much to ask that every man, woman and child in SJP gets 100% behind our team, substitutes and everyone connected with the team.

Give full support to everyone in a black and white shirt and not just certain crowd favourites. If they are under pressure help and encourage them, let the opposition know that they are visiting one of football's real atmosphere cauldrons and try to unnerve THEM.

This is what Newcastle and SJP were once famous for and if we can return to that kind of support - carrying on from Blackburn away - we'll all enjoy it more - especially the players.

If things are not going well stick with them, we know Arsenal are good - but hell we're Newcastle United - no one should come here and have it easy.

And then repeat it all again against Birmingham on Saturday.

Save criticism for here or down the pub after the match but when at SJP our support should be total.

No chance if were not 2-3 up after 15mins lets start Boo'ing, Leaving the stadium and calling for the players who are on the bench to come on and save the day.

be honest. the booing has only been at half time/full time when getting beat and playing appallingly. that would happen everywhere.

No chance if were not 2-3 up after 15mins lets start Boo'ing, Leaving the stadium and calling for the players who are on the bench to come on and save the day.

be honest. the booing has only been at half time/full time when getting beat and playing appallingly. that would happen everywhere.

Yeah it was, id love the whole stadium to get behind the team/and the team respond to it with a performance win/lose/draw like at blackburn, i think the first step is to last more than 20-30 mins without going behind and create a few good chances, if that happens id say the atmosphere will be good

We as a crowd need to challenge every decision by the ref, hassle the oposition and raise the roof everytime we have possesion of the ball.

This wont happen tho as people will go to the match ready to face another defeat.

I'm looking forward to the game and I also think there is the possibility to get something out of it. However, if we lose expect mass booing and "Sack Sam" chants from a few. I don't see why we should, we are ging to lose this easily according to some, so I agree that we should continue to support Newcastle throughout the game.

I can understand people's annoyance at fans not getting behind the team but ultimately it's not the fans' fault that the team is crap.

It's the fans fault for buying a ticket to the football when they really should've got one to the Pantomime instead.

People can do whatever they want.  If buying a ticket then leaving early is what floats their boat then that's their decision.

Personally, I just think that there are other parties who are more culpable, and therefore more deserving of criticism, than the fans for the current situation.

I really really hope the atmosphere's absolutely jumping tonight.

Glad i'm in the Gallowgate.

Alone?

Nah me and a completely neutral mate. :lol: But i've given her an old black and white shirt so she's firmly an adopted Toon fan now.

I really really hope the atmosphere's absolutely jumping tonight.

Glad i'm in the Gallowgate.

Alone?

Nah me and a completely neutral mate. :lol: But i've given her an old black and white shirt so she's firmly an adopted Toon fan now.

WHOOOOOOOOSH