Let's keep St James' Park a cauldron of noise

Benwell Lad

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Mint.  Thoroughly enjoyed tonight like.  Wasn't the loudest I've known it to be, but it was an improvement for sure.  Even got the old east stand boys to get involved with the chanting!

That was how to support! Let's make it even better on Saturday.  O0

Bet it doesnt get the slightest mention in the national press

got mentioned on the BBC report

BBC ? Wow. I stand corrected then. Credit to them.

jesus it makes me so upset to be away for a mtach in which the crowd were actually good....

It's brilliant that we seem to have got over the negativity, it helped the players and we all benefit from that, we need to keep it going, maybe we'll see some better stuff from the players if they think they can make a mistake and get away with it.

I think everyone present at SJP last night and millions watching on TV enjoyed the whole occasion more than they have for a long time.

Not just the stirring performance but the atmosphere which felt like you were at a big match with the country's best fans - it just so much better when it's like that.

I always wondered if top level professionals really are affected by the passion of the crowd. Last night we saw just how much they were.

For the whole game but especially the second half as we pushed on and the crowd got noisier the stature of the Newcastle players and their determination to succeed just grew and grew. On the other side one of the best teams in Europe started to look really rattled and couldn't hold the ball.

So it's proven. We all enjoy the occasion more (in the stadium or watching TV) and the team are much more determined to win, so let's keep it going - starting on Saturday against the Brummies. No getting on individuals backs at the first mistake just noisy passionate Geordie support.

I think everyone present at SJP last night and millions watching on TV enjoyed the whole occasion more than they have for a long time.

Not just the stirring performance but the atmosphere which felt like you were at a big match with the country's best fans - it just so much better when it's like that.

I always wondered if top level professionals really are affected by the passion of the crowd. Last night we saw just how much they were.

For the whole game but especially the second half as we pushed on and the crowd got noisier the stature of the Newcastle players and their determination to succeed just grew and grew. On the other side one of the best teams in Europe started to look really rattled and couldn't hold the ball.

So it's proven. We all enjoy the occasion more (in the stadium or watching TV) and the team are much more determined to win, so let's keep it going - starting on Saturday against the Brummies. No getting on individuals backs at the first mistake just noisy passionate Geordie support.

Spot on there like  :thup:

Guest LucasUnger

That was how to support! Let's make it even better on Saturday.   O0

Bet it doesnt get the slightest mention in the national press

got mentioned on the BBC report

even got mentioned in the austrian press as following:

die höllenstimmung im st. james park

hölle means hell and stimmung is atmosphere  :frantic: