Let's keep St James' Park a cauldron of noise

Benwell Lad

Yes come on lets get 100% behind our magnificent team of has beens and non tryers,

And get behind our super manager who has managed to get us 1 point out of fifteen,

And lets stand there in the face of Adversity and Boo the f****** arse off the players and the manager.  :rant:

SACK FAT SAM NOW SACK FAT SAM.

Either the team is shit or the manager is? Cant make up your mind? Because if as you say the players are has-beens, then they really arent good enough are they? In which case why expect miracles from the manager?

Lets start with some basic logic tests. If A is bigger than B and B is bigger than C, is A bigger or smaller than C?

Bigger

Guest microbar

Yes come on lets get 100% behind our magnificent team of has beens and non tryers,

And get behind our super manager who has managed to get us 1 point out of fifteen,

And lets stand there in the face of Adversity and Boo the f****** arse off the players and the manager.  :rant:

Either the team is s*** or the manager is? Cant make up your mind? Because if as you say the players are has-beens, then they really arent good enough are they? In which case why expect miracles from the manager?

Lets start with some basic logic tests. If A is bigger than B and B is bigger than C, is A bigger or smaller than C?

Bigger

The Same And it was the manager who bought the players remember.

Either the team is s*** or the manager is? Cant make up your mind? Because if as you say the players are has-beens, then they really arent good enough are they? In which case why expect miracles from the manager?

Bigger

The Same

Good, thats a start. So if the players are shit, given the level of investment by teams around us, is Big Sam the son of God?

Chez, have a look at this bloke's posts from July-September if you want a laugh.

Not sure if he's a wind-up merchant or the most blatantly fickle bloke on the planet.

With all the upheval this season we need time to gell,

the players manager and back room staff,

Top ten is all we can hope for

and more signings to come in january

[1] manure

[2] chelski

[3] liverpool

The expectations for this club has always been high,

But now we have a great manager in charge and the full backing of  MA,

then we need to show patience,

Just look at how fergie started out with manure

if I remeber he was one game short of being fired,

The newcastle united upsurge will not happen over night,

Leeds united tried that and look where they are now,

Just have some patience,

No chance sorry but we wont have anything like a team untill at least 08/09

Dont foreget we have been in the dark ages with things like sports science training diet, etc

for years now sam is going to need time to drag us  kicking  and Screaming into the new era,

have patience there is a lot of work to do.

He must be given at least 4 years to get everything in place,

I cant think of a better person to be in control at the moment,

Too many more to post, but you get the gist. What's your game Microbar? :lol:

Guest microbar

The Janitor you must have a boring life m8.

I thought fat sam did need time now i know he does about twenty years in nick.

Or give him the england job get rid of the fat fuck

No he is the son of a bitch and you are a dick head. >:D

So are the players shit or not then? I agree i think they are a bit wank and Sam has been fucking about with tactics and formations.

You cant even hold a logical argument together and the reason i'm saying this is that there is no logic in your position and unfortunately its shared by lots of other supporters. Doesnt mean you are right though, it just means we have a high quotient of mongs in the stands who dont remember, or are too young to know, what supporting a club actually means.

(cue Northern Monkey saying Big Sam is the wrong man).

Whatever's wrong leave it for after games.

For 90 mins at SJP we should be scaring the opposition NOT our own players thats what Neewcastle supporters used to do.

I can't understand people who seem to wallow in negativity, we've had a shit few years but we've got to move on, how long will it be before we're the ones being laughed at for holding vigils for dead chickens?

I'd love to see St James' become the ground it was just a few years ago, it's up to us now but it will not happen until we change.  Quite a few people say that we need the players to give us a lift while others say that the fans are not lifting the players.  What if it's right and it is down to the fans?  We'll only find out if we change the ways which have become the norm for the last 4 years or so.

People who are thinking of going to boo tomorrow need to think long and hard about it, it will not cost you any more or any less to get in if you help create an atmosphere and it just might help to get us back where most of us claim we want to be, it’s worth trying.

You can still enjoy yourself, even if the match is shite.

Some of you lot just coming round to realise the atmosphere has been shite past few seasons.

I think with all the hype about us going to blackburn with 6,000+ and with all the media mugging us off constantly , newcastle seem to be like the Millwall of the Prem , and it's up to us the fans to back the team , through thick and thin , win , draw or lose.

All we ask for is a bit of pride and commitment.

Some of you lot just coming round to realise the atmosphere has been shite past few seasons.

I think with all the hype about us going to blackburn with 6,000+ and with all the media mugging us off constantly , newcastle seem to be like the Millwall of the Prem , and it's up to us the fans to back the team , through thick and thin , win , draw or lose.

All we ask for is a bit of pride and commitment.

I think everyone's been aware of the atmosphere problems mate in regards to the lack of singing, but it's got even worse now with more people coming along to slag off rather than support. That's the issue.

I think everyone's been aware of the atmosphere problems mate in regards to the lack of singing, but it's got even worse now with more people coming along to slag off rather than support. That's the issue.

Agreed, with a bit of luck it will also be the turning point.

I really hope the players and fans rally as one tomorrow, live on Sky let's show the world that we're NUFC and we will not have our good name dragged through the mud, not by ourselves, not by anybody. Get behind the lads, get behind the manager and let's kick Arsenal off the park and try and nick it.

Either way, let's come out of it with our fucking heads held high for a change eh?

I really hope the players and fans rally as one tomorrow, live on Sky let's show the world that we're NUFC and we will not have our good name dragged through the mud, not by ourselves, not by anybody. Get behind the lads, get behind the manager and let's kick Arsenal off the park and try and nick it.

Either way, let's come out of it with our fucking heads held high for a change eh?

COME ON LADS!!

http://www.bluffton.edu/womenartists/womenartistspw/butlerscotlanddet.jpg

Would be hilarious if we get a result. f*** em.

If I was Allardyce I would have press clippings on the dressing room walls and tell the players to read them just before going onto the pitch.

If I was Allardyce I would have press clippings on the dressing room walls and tell the players to read them just before going onto the pitch.

Nice idea. We have to get amongst them. Not so long ago they were lucky to get a 1-1.

All of us seem to want to show great support and willingness to get through this, it makes you think wtf was Saturday all about?

Saturday may have been 4 years of shite followed by a bloke with more cash than some countries and us not playing too well.  My guess is that it's those reasons plus a few other things.

Nice idea. We have to get amongst them. Not so long ago they were lucky to get a 1-1.

I'm starting to think we could do OK tomorrow, that's not a good sign.