Premiership Under-21 XI

James

Guest kingdawson

A slight variation of the usual thread, who are the best youngsters out there in the league?

I'd say:

Hart

Onuoha Richards Taylor Bale

Nani Fabregas Denilson Babel

Walcott Derbyshire

hmmmm this is hard but i would prefer both Lennon and Young over the other 2 wingers. The strikers dont look to strong and there must be an alternative to Taylor? Oh and i dont rate the 2 city keepers tbh

A slight variation of the usual thread, who are the best youngsters out there in the league?

I'd say:

Hart

Walcott Derbyshire

hmmmm this is hard but i would prefer both Lennon and Young over the other 2 wingers. The strikers dont look to strong and there must be an alternative to Taylor? Oh and i dont rate the 2 city keepers tbh

Yeah, what is the captain of the U21 national side doing in there :lol:

Guest kingdawson

I'd say:

Hart

Walcott Derbyshire

So was Dawson but you still think he's shit right?

I'd say:

Hart

Walcott Derbyshire

I don't rate Taylor at all regardless of whether he has been captain or not. It's like saying Igor Biscan and Djimi Traore must be good because they won the European Cup. David May must have been quality- look at all the medals he's got.

I'd say:

Hart

Walcott Derbyshire

So was Dawson but you still think he's shit right?

Howay, KD, even you must admit he's shit now.

Guest kingdawson

I'd say:

Hart

Walcott Derbyshire

So was Dawson but you still think he's s*** right?

Howay, KD, even you must admit he's s*** now.

He's been playing shitter then shit this season tbh. Everyone lays the blame on Kaboul because of his individual glaring errors but Dawson has been far worse imo.

The best right back in the league aged 21 or under is Vedran Corluka. He might be the only one. But thats beside the point. :huff:

Ashley Young is 22. So is Scott Carson. If you're having that extremely liberal definition of under 21 that UEFA seem to go by, I nominate Cristiano Ronaldo. ???

The best right back in the league aged 21 or under is Vedran Corluka. He might be the only one. But thats beside the point. :huff:

Ashley Young is 22. So is Scott Carson. If you're having that extremely liberal definition of under 21 that UEFA seem to go by, I nominate Cristiano Ronaldo. ???

What about Michael Johnson?  He's looked a quality player any time I've seen him this season.

Guest kingdawson

The best right back in the league aged 21 or under is Vedran Corluka. He might be the only one. But thats beside the point. :huff:Ashley Young is 22. So is Scott Carson. If you're having that extremely liberal definition of under 21 that UEFA seem to go by, I nominate Cristiano Ronaldo. ???

Yep he's class. Ill have him instead of Taylor at the centre tbh :thup:

--------------------------------Schmiechel (even though i dont really rate him)---------------------

onouha----------------Corluka-------------------Richards----------------------bale

lennon----------------Fabregas------------------Anderson------------------Nani

--------------------------Agonlahor------------------Vaughn------------------------

EDITED

Corluka is only 21? Thought he was mid-twenties. Certainly goes in ahead of Onuoha then.

Shame on other people for saying that Young ins U21. He is out and Nani is back in.

Nani's performances haven't been a patch on Young's this season imo.

Corluka is only 21? Thought he was mid-twenties. Certainly goes in ahead of Onuoha then.

Shame on other people for saying that Young ins U21. He is out and Nani is back in.

Nani's performances haven't been a patch on Young's this season imo.

Agreed, but you can't put a 22 year old in an U21 team, otherwise why not also include Ronaldo, Clichy and Carson?

Hart

Corluka    Richards    Kaboul     Bale

Nani    Obi Mikel     Fabregas    Babel

Agbonlahor        Anichebe  

This is the team I'd pick if I was actually starting a team up.

Anichebe is a good shout. I'd have Lennon in there over Nani and Onouha over Kaboul, by far.