Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Stephen927

Habib would not go to Sunderland, he has too much love in his heart for Newcastle United.

I hope your right mate, if he did leave I am sure it would not be to go to them scum eating twats, but still its a worry.

I have nothing to back this up, this is just what I reckon. The fans took to him from his first few appearances, we've always been very good to him and he's been good to us, I don't think he'd piss all over that to join Sunderland, unless offered ridiculous wages perhaps.

What am I supposed to do if Newcastle dont give me a new contract?

You have a year left on your current deal right? give them at least until January to offer you a new deal if no deal offered go then or at the end of the season when clubs will not have to pay us a fee and you will have more offers.

Guest Stephen927

Seeing as you signed a three year deal in 2007, you still have another year left on the deal. :)

Guest toonlass

Can I be your advisor for 10%?

Guest habibbeye

So the advice seems to be to do what Michael Owen did then and just let my contract run down??

Guest toonlass

So the advice seems to be to do what Michael Owen did then and just let my contract run down??

If indeed you are habib beye then you would know that this would not be the best plan. I would advise you to stay at Newcastle until January and then sign a 1 year extension at a reasonable rate of pay. You will go down in newcastle folklaw as a legend, and not like Michael Owen has, as a twat!

Guest BooBoo

Didnt the Chronicle reckon that the Tramps wanted Bassong last month?

Paper talk, to fill in a no-news day if you ask me.

Come to Arsenal and be back up for Bacary Sagna so we can get rid of Eboue?

BACKUP!!!! no no no no, dear me 1st team starter all the way.

Guest Stephen927

Portsmouth could be a possible destination for him. Would be a cheap, adequate replacement for Johnson. Wouldn't be surprised to see the press link him with a move there over the next few days.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Shove a mango up Owen's arse if you see him again, mercenary bastrad

Guest Phil K

Be very surprised if Beye's still here at curtain up

One of the very few worth keeping

Still - the long drawn out sh*te on the sale of the club just adds more anvil weights on a drowning club

Ashley and his advisors have shown us just how LOW they can go - and I don't mean price.

I honestly haven't got a clue who will stay now. I thought Beye was one of those certain to be here next season (despite him being a sellable asset) but I doubt that now.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I honestly haven't got a clue who will stay now. I thought Beye was one of those certain to be here next season (despite him being a sellable asset) but I doubt that now.

If the takeover et al wasn't such a mess he probably would be. It's a fucking shmables and I couldn't blame anyone for wanting to leave. There's only about 3 players I desperately want to stay anyway. Shocking situation.

If the takeover et al wasn't such a mess he probably would be. It's a fucking shmables and I couldn't blame anyone for wanting to leave. There's only about 3 players I desperately want to stay anyway. Shocking situation.

:sadnod:

Spot on.