Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Stephen927

Ok guys. Thanks for the help, I won't ask again.

I'm just busting your chops, chill out man.

What do you want to know?

I am in the s*** at the moment because I have lost my passport and am stuck on St Barts, I am supposed to be flying home from Miami !!

Check this out if you don't believe this is me.

Also any suggestions as to what to do?

Party in the city where the heat is on, lie on the beach till the break of dawn

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, much as we'd love to help, how many people on here do you think have owned and lost French passports? :lol:

I have a French passport and need to get back to Miami first?

Nearest french embassy/consulate/high commssion then.

You also need to report it to the police (well i did) and then get them to give you a form declaring it lost/stolen.

You should be able to get it within a day.

Tell habib hello from me, i met him on an air france flight from newcastle on January 5th.  :blush:

In all seriousness, much as we'd love to help, how many people on here do you think have owned and lost French passports? :lol:

I'm an expert on such matters actually.

I'm an expert on such matters actually.

1 in 2971 are not good odds. He got lucky.

Guest toonlass

I have a question habibbeye. On the nufctv website at christmas players were asked what their favourite christmas song was. What did you reply?

I have a question habibbeye. On the nufctv website at christmas players were asked what their favourite christmas song was. What did you reply?

She isn't taking the piss Habib.This isn't desert island discs :cheesy:

I have a question; if habibbeye was offered a pay cut to stay at Newcastle for the rest of his career, and Shearer was made boss and the club showed sufficient ambition to get back into the top flight, how likely do you think it would be that habibbeye would accept said pay cut if there were financially slightly-better offers on the table from other clubs?

I have a question; if habibbeye was offered a pay cut to stay at Newcastle for the rest of his career, and Shearer was made boss and the club showed sufficient ambition to get back into the top flight, how likely do you think it would be that habibbeye would accept said pay cut if there were financially slightly-better offers on the table from other clubs?

"A"  question :lol:  I see where ya coming from though, as what you ask is the most likley thing to happen.

As for the other issye Habib should have one of these. :D

http://f5oqd.perso.infonie.fr/passpt.jpg

Guest toonlass

Why does she ask me a question when she knows the answer already?

Because Habib Beye would know the answer and wouldn't have a problem answering it would he?

Would you accept a pay cut in your job?

Of course not, but I have no expectation or reason to display loyalty to my employer and nor do I earn in a week what most people earn in a year. Thus my situation doesn't even border on being comparable or relevant.

Would you accept a pay cut in your job?

I have had to take a 10% pay cut due to the current climate. Surely this applies to football just as much as most other industries at the moment, probably even more so. And that is before we even move onto the fact that you got relegated.