The N'zogbia, Milner, Enrique situation

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our gameplan on Wednesday was hardly 'contain Arsenal'. We went out there to win and we nearly did.

Our gameplan on Wednesday went out the window after four minutes. You don't know what it was anymore than I do.

For 86 minutes we had an attacking approach and nearly won. Alright, the initial gameplan may have been to stay negative - but Wednesday night was enough evidence to suggest that we could beat a brilliant team with that formation. Never mind Brum.

who would enrique be up against at LB? de ridder? quite a tricky player but nothing special and not the fastest. if Sam thinks he's not ready for birmingham then when is he going to be ready? he'll only adapt by playing games and this is one of the so-called easier fixtures at a time when morale has been temporarily lifted after a bouyant performance.

For 86 minutes we had an attacking approach and nearly won. Alright, the initial gameplan may have been to stay negative - but Wednesday night was enough evidence to suggest that we could beat a brilliant team with that formation. Never mind Brum.

They're two different propositions, man, surely you know this? We were excellent on Wednesday but still didn't create an awful lot and I never expected us to, our best creator is hanging around in his own half. We'll see whether we create or not tomorrow.

Just for the record - i don't especially disagree with the theories supporting 4-4-2, hell - i've harped on about them as much as anyone. Just, like i say, we played our best football of the season with a thoroughly positive approach, and it'd be un-necassary to change it imo.

who would enrique be up against at LB? de ridder? quite a tricky player but nothing special and not the fastest. if Sam thinks he's not ready for birmingham then when is he going to be ready? he'll only adapt by playing games and this is one of the so-called easier fixtures at a time when morale has been temporarily lifted after a bouyant performance.

I'm still not sure why he's not ready. Cos he was shit against Liverpool? Hasn't stopped the other ten (alright, nine) getting a game. I thought Enrique actually came out of that game with a little credit, which was more than most.

Guest newcastle4life

Would prefer Enrique at left back and Zoggy left wing and Milner right wing, as long as they win today i can live with the team but Birmingham and Arsenal are completly different teams with different tactics.

Has to play all three in there correct positons!This is a totally different game!I hope Sams brave enough to swap it around a bit today!We have to go out for the win ,so should be totally different tactics!Enrique left back,milner right mid,Zog left mid,also should play Emre in place of Butt