Are the coc-ker-nie press going to say anything positive about us now then...

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest thenorthumbrian

After the  last two games the support for the team was exemplary.

So are the London press going to say we are great fans ?

Will they fuck ,  we will here nowt about anythything positive because they can't waut to be negative about the Geordies.

Fuck 'em. 

Fuck the press.

I'm pleased no matter what shite they try and come out with, and i bet every other geordie who witnessed the game will be proud of what went on agaisnt Arsenal, and so should the players.

They do deserve some credit from the press though, especailly the way they have acted recently by blowing everything way out of proportion

Guest thenorthumbrian

f*** the press.

I'm pleased no matter what s**** they try and come out with, and i bet every other geordie who witnessed the game will be proud of what went on agaisnt Arsenal, and so should the players.

They do deserve some credit from the press though, especailly the way they have acted recently by blowing everything way out of proportion

Agreed,we should get a bit of credit, but I am not holding my breath.

After the  last two games the support for the team was exemplary.

So are the London press going to say we are great fans ?

Will they fuck ,  we will here nowt about anythything positive because they can't waut to be negative about the Geordies.

Fuck 'em. 

If the North East is so great and the South is so shit, why do you have such a massive chip on your shoulder? It screams 'huge inferiority complex'. Get over it.

We've got a pretty good press coverage by the nationals today because we deserved it. We have had bead coverage last few weeks for the same reason.

Exacterly. The Beeb praised our support last night too.

f*** me, give it a rest man.

Next time someone plants a bomb in London, sod the muslims, I'd be looking at you first.

He's right though - the mentality of the Manchester rags never mind the London ones is as negative towards us as they can make it.

As for the Beeb - the desire to jump for every bone the BBC offers to us is pathetic.

"We done bad and we deserved it" Jeebers - for f***s sake - less of the whipping yourselves for chrissakes - dont do the BBC' s and London rags jobs for them eh ?

I recall one in paticular - I dont even think it was the obnoxious Alan Green either - after we beat Man U 5-0 and the weeping and wailing petulant Man U-siding commentators of 5live whined that Man U were tired as they'd played during the week in europe - and totally ignoring that Newcastle had played away in Hungary in the UEFA against Ferencsvaros the FOLLOWING NIGHT !

This one episode sticks in my mind, summing up the BBC.

Then of course during the time we were going for the league, and in the 3rd round FA Cup, the post-Chelsea putulance of Jimmy Hill etc after Newcastle equalized late on and the long faces of Hill and that w****r Hansen whining about how unfair the equalizer was etc - there was a rightly outraged and furious backlash on the bias shown by MOTD - and then thDavies the commentator hilariously showed it in glorious hilarity when Newcastle scored late on to beat Boro at Smog City and he went "OOHH NO !!!! er....I mean...er... oh no from Middlesborough's point of view..."  ;D

Metro and the likes down London have been pretty complimentary today. Most football press seems to be actually. Who cares though!? Will all change at the drop of a hat, hopefully they'll move back to Spurs if they have a shocker at the weekend.