The Official Newcastle-Online Forum Awards 2007

indi

Ok, it's that time of year again, time for:

The Newcastle-Online Forum Awards 2007

This year, we've decided to do things a little differently starting with the awards having their very own section of the site.

Click Here.

As you will see, each award category has it's own thread. These threads will be open for you to give your nominations (for that category only, obviously) until Sunday evening (16/12/07).

Once this deadline has passed, all the nominations will be added to a poll in the same thread and you will then be able to vote. The polls will close on New Year's Day at which point the awards section will close to allow us to prepare a little awards ceremony for the winners (you're all invited by the way), for which it will reopen and you'll be able to see the results.

Hope that makes sense, but if not, here's the idiot's guide:

Nominations: **Open: Now --- Closes: Sunday 16th December.**

Voting: Opens: **Sunday 16th December --- Closes: New Year's Day.**

Results: **TBC.**

To be fair, you weren't told.  James assumed it was his duty to delegate it.  James was wrong.

Maybe it would have been the decent thing for someone, say, an administrator like yourself, to tell me that it was already being arranged? Rather than me waste my time.

Although that's probably me expecting too much.

To be fair, you weren't told.  James assumed it was his duty to delegate it.  James was wrong.

Maybe it would have been the decent thing for someone, say, an administrator like yourself, to tell me that it was already being arranged? Rather than me waste my time.

Where did you say you'd do it?

:lol: Fucking hell. Does it matter like? Rhetorical question given the above :razz:

Voting is now open.

- Polls close on New Year's Day.

- You will not be able to see the results of the polls until after they close.

- You only have one vote in each category.

- You can change your vote at any point until the polls close.

Get Voting!!

• 2 weeks later...