GRAND SUPER DUPER BOWL WORLD SERIES TASTIC SLAM SUNDAY

Guest BooBoo

1540: Aston Villa are absolutely dominating possession at the moment - Sunderland have almost forgotten what it feels like to put boot to ball. Villa striker John Carew goes desperately close with a clever flick from an Ashley Young cross, but his effort clips the post.

Hibernian 1-0 Falkirk: Donaldson (21 pen) - Tim Krul.

Burnley 1-0 Preston: Lafferty (31) - Andy Carroll Not even in the squad, kept out by Neil Mellor.

Not having much look Carroll at Preston, doesn't even look ready for Championship football. Krul has done ok at Falkirk, but seems more to do with a poor defence that they conceed so much.

Come on you claret and blue boys, for fuck's sake.

Brummie,

Hows Reo-Coker settled?

Supporters split pretty much 50-50 on him. He tackles very, very well indeed, but his passing is sometimes terrible.

I'm not massively convinced, but then again, i wasn't hugely convinced by Young when he first signed, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Guest kingdawson

West Ham 0 - 1 Everton (Yakubu)

Where are all the haters now?

hiding under a rock tbh. There really was no doubt he was going to bang goals in for them.

Come on you claret and blue boys, for fuck's sake.

Brummie,

Hows Reo-Coker settled?

Supporters split pretty much 50-50 on him. He tackles very, very well indeed, but his passing is sometimes terrible.

I'm not massively convinced, but then again, i wasn't hugely convinced by Young when he first signed, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fair enough. Cheers  O0

The Yak will do his usual, he normally hits a purple patch then goes a while on a poor run.

Still rate him mind.

Always scored goals in this country.

I know he has, that's why I said I still rate him.

The Yak will do his usual, he normally hits a purple patch then goes a while on a poor run.

Still rate him mind.

Always scored goals in this country.

I know he has, that's why I said I still rate him.

I know you did, that's why I agreed with you.

Blackburn to come back and win is 16/1 on Skybet

Draw is 6.5/1 on Skybet too.

I think they're decent shouts. Might have a couple of quid on both.

I can't see Wigan holding on when their 'get out of jail' card has been used up in Heskey going off injured.

Any 'route 1' football will come straight back at them without Heskey on the pitch.