Rate the Summer Signings....

La Parka

To those expecting more goals from Smith: Are these expectations in paralell with his position playing in midfield, or did you expect more from the odd game he has played up front? Not think it's a bit early to write him offas someone who can't score?

He's never been a goalscorer even when used up-front at Leeds so don't see why that will change. With Owen up-front I think he can get away with it, a la Heskey, but with Martins, neither are natural goalscorers. I know Martins has 7 but he's not a like Owen in that when you get one chance fall to you in the box, you're confident he'll score it.

I think he chipped in with a decent number of goals when he was a young player at Leeds and given decent service. He can do that again. It's about creativity in the team and his own confidence in front of goal. It doesn't happen overnight.

blueyes.gif

Smith can be a very useful player to us because of the attributes that he possesses(a bit of pace, aggression, passion, some holding up ability, a 'defending from the front' attitude amongst a few other useful things). Though he's never going to be a star, he can certainly help other players like Zoggy, Emre and Owen shine. He just needs to be more consistent and needs some help from Allardyce as well.

Yup, that's it, really.

Smith needs longer. He is definately much better up top than in midfield and he has very good battling qualities that i have been impressed with. Long term i'm not too sure yet, it depends on if he can chip in with a few goals or i suppose if we keep winning maybe he doesn't need to if others score. Too early to tell yet really imo. 

Beye - 7 - Slick, the hair's doing a lot for me, solid body.

Smith - 7 - Got everything going for him, hair spoils it, should be an 8.

Barton - 7 - Bad boy, doesn't that just turn you on.

Geremi - 3 - Not for me, needs to slim down a few stone, grow some hair, Trinny and Suzanne job.

Faye - 4 -  Body's looking fine, face is quite scary to be blunt, not a natural.

Viduka - 5 - Bit of a cutey isn't he, excess fat spoils it for the lad but i wouldn't say no.

Cacapa - 4 - Looking older by the day but i prefer the aged ones, bit of a dilf.

Rozehnal - 6 - Needs to bulken up, neat cut and slim face line, doesn't do it for me.

Enrique - 7 - On a par with Alan and Joey, cute face you've got to admit, oooo makes me all tingly inside.

:shepherd:

Next weeks view - Parky  :smitten:

Beye - 7 - Slick, the hair's doing a lot for me, solid body.

Smith - 7 - Got everything going for him, hair spoils it, should be an 8.

Barton - 7 - Bad boy, doesn't that just turn you on.

Geremi - 3 - Not for me, needs to slim down a few stone, grow some hair, Trinny and Suzanne job.

Faye - 4 -  Body's looking fine, face is quite scary to be blunt, not a natural.

Viduka - 5 - Bit of a cutey isn't he, excess fat spoils it for the lad but i wouldn't say no.

Cacapa - 4 - Looking older by the day but i prefer the aged ones, bit of a dilf.

Rozehnal - 6 - Needs to bulken up, neat cut and slim face line, doesn't do it for me.

Enrique - 7 - On a par with Alan and Joey, cute face you've got to admit, oooo makes me all tingly inside.

Best post in this thread :lol:

Beye - 7 - Slick, the hair's doing a lot for me, solid body. French speaking for those cafe moments.

Smith - 7 - Got everything going for him, hair spoils it, should be an 8. Agreed. But no problem getting drinks quickly.

Barton - 7 - Bad boy, doesn't that just turn you on. Keep him away from the cigars.

Geremi - 3 - Not for me, needs to slim down a few stone, grow some hair, Trinny and Suzanne job. Yuk not my type at all.

Viduka - 5 - Bit of a cutey isn't he, excess fat spoils it for the lad but i wouldn't say no. Strange accent. Bit lazy in bed.  :razz:

Cacapa - 4 - Looking older by the day but i prefer the aged ones, bit of a dilf. Needs to make his mind up.

Rozehnal - 6 - Needs to bulken up, neat cut and slim face line, doesn't do it for me. A one for the piste.

Enrique - 7 - On a par with Alan and Joey, cute face you've got to admit, oooo makes me all tingly inside. A Spanish holiday must.

Best post in this thread :lol: