Alan Smith

tmonkey

at least someones now beat david blaines record for the length of time hes spend doing fuck all in the box.

Sigh. Terrible joke.

Yet still funnier than owt you've done this year.

Guest Stephen927

Been said a million times; Fantastic work rate, but not enough in his all round play to be effective.

In midfield, his passing range is limited, positionally he's naive and ball watches far too often. Also liable to go in for a tackle and give away a foul in a dangerous position.

As a striker, he isn't clinical in front of goal, first touch often betrays him. His awareness is ok, but again, not enough to really warrant a place in the first team.

at least someones now beat david blaines record for the length of time hes spend doing fuck all in the box.

Sigh. Terrible joke.

Yet still funnier than owt you've done this year.

Easy now.

Did the rounds when Owen wasn't scoring as freely as he has been recently. Surprised if thats the first you've heard of it. Might have been slightly amusing the first time I heard it but wasn't 25 odd repeats later when some of my peers and friends got hold of it and thought they'd share it with me knowing I'm a Newcastle supporter.

Also, and seriously, where the fuck did this idea that I try and be funny on here come from? You're the second person to say something like that to me, I went through my recent posts as it bemused me and said person ending up agreeing with me that I hardly ever attempt jokes or funny things on here.

As I've said before, I don't think he does put much more effort in than average. Won't chase lost causes or turn up in his own area to make a saving tackle, just runs round in a small area of the pitch kicking people which makes it look like he is grafting. The way he'll stand 20-30 yards behind play scratching his arse when a wide player is looking for an option in and around the box is disgraceful at times.

Doesn't put in a fraction of the effort of Milner imo.

Agreed, he looks as if he does more work than he does in reality, sometimes the ball is within 5 metres of him and play just seems to pass him by.

would be fantastically amusing to see what people like you would say about Fat Fred if he had been chairman when we bought him.

The silence, as he didn't, is deafening.  mackems.gif

Jesus wept, you are obsessed! I honestly think you would rather see us completely fail under Mort and Ashley than succeed just so you can prove some petty point.

Because all of us were saying we would instantly be a better club under new ownership, apparently.

would be fantastically amusing to see what people like you would say about Fat Fred if he had been chairman when we bought him.

bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif

no response. What a surprise

One foot in the 3rd division is the same as qualifying for the Champions League according to you ?

Priceless  mackems.gif

A new low.

quite surprising the board aren't getting the flak for bringing a player to the club that hasn't done very much though Dave, wouldn't you agree ?

Jesus wept, you are obsessed! I honestly think you would rather see us completely fail under Mort and Ashley than succeed just so you can prove some petty point.

Because all of us were saying we would instantly be a better club under new ownership, apparently.

Well Jon, I get the impression that some people are pleased that Alan Smith hasn't done very well, just so they can say they were right.

As for wishing NUFC would lose, believe me, I've seen a damn sight worse than this season, but not since the Halls and Shepherd took over the club.

Thats a fact by the way. Look at the league positions if you don't believe me.

I'm really looking forward to the new owner(s) matching the top 4 positions of the old board, and hopefully doing better, just for the record.

I think he's just on the wind-up to be honest Jon.

I know and I shouldn't bite but the man really does nearly bore me to tears. Its really quite pathetic and comes across almost needy.

no response. What a surprise

One foot in the 3rd division is the same as qualifying for the Champions League according to you ?

Priceless  mackems.gif

Thanks for that, you can have another  bluelaugh.gif, you've made my night.  bluelaugh.gif

Well Jon, I get the impression that some people are pleased that Alan Smith hasn't done very well, just so they can say they were right.

As for wishing NUFC would lose, believe me, I've seen a damn sight worse than this season, but not since the Halls and Shepherd took over the club.

I'm really looking forward to the new owner(s) matching the top 4 positions of the old board, and hopefully doing better, just for the record.

We are 12th, we never finished lower than that under Shepherd?

Are you drunk, bored or has the wife kicked you out of bed after you tried to argue with her that Freddy Shepherd was a great chairman when she asked you to turn the light out?

You're watching too many of those kids Australian soaps if you think people are pissed after having half a pint, never mind spending a couple of hours and having 4 pints of John Smiths.

We're four points off last seasons total and we've still got 4 games to play.   :lol:

Are you drunk, bored or has the wife kicked you out of bed after you tried to argue with her that Freddy Shepherd was a great chairman when she asked you to turn the light out?

You're watching too many of those kids Australian soaps if you think people are pissed after having half a pint, never mind spending a couple of hours and having 4 pints of John Smiths.

Haha, you what?

We are 12th, we never finished lower than that under Shepherd?

Before 1992, 15th in the league was classed as a golden era. Ask your dad if you don't believe me.

You do actually come across a little drunk :lol: