This Liverpool jizzfest.

Optimistic Nut

Top and bottom of it is, they're only a strike force better than us.

You are absolutely s**ting me. Thats the funniest thing i've ever read on these forums.

I wouldn't say their midfield is much better than ours (particularly with Gerrard out of position)

Kinel, could you spout anymore bollox?

You are absolutely s**ting me. Thats the funniest thing i've ever read on these forums.

What's funny about it? We've conceded fewer, I wouldn't say their midfield is much better than ours (particularly with Gerrard out of position), only difference is, albeit the most important difference, they're scoring and winning their home games.

We've played our 5 toughest away matches in a row. Neverton, Bolton,Chelski, The Mancs and The Arse, and suddenly Newcastle are on par with us. Jesus Wept.

Out of the whole NUFC squad I'd take Duff. 

What's funny about it? We've conceded fewer, I wouldn't say their midfield is much better than ours (particularly with Gerrard out of position), only difference is, albeit the most important difference, they're scoring and winning their home games.

We've played our 5 toughest away matches in a row. Neverton, Bolton,Chelski, The Mancs and The Arse, and suddenly Newcastle are on par with us. Jesus Wept.

and given, and owen surely?

given is better than reina and owen is better than fowler.

still cant believe that anyone has the audacity to claim that we are anywhere near liverpool however, we are a joke

Guest smoggeordie

Please do. He's toss.

still cant believe that anyone has the audacity to claim that we are anywhere near liverpool however, we are a joke

Wouldn't take Given. Don't know how he'd cope with long periods with nothing to do.

I'd take Owen. Most Liverpool fans wouldn't, plus he's finished. I don't believe he'll be the same as he was pre world cup.

Wouldn't take Given. Don't know how he'd cope with long periods with nothing to do.

I'd take Owen. Most Liverpool fans wouldn't, plus he's finished. I don't believe he'll be the same as he was pre world cup.

time will tell i gess, i reckon a fit mickey owen will still get more goals than crouch, fowler and bellars though, just my opinion mind and we will never know until he gets back.

and as for 'long periods with nowt to do', we have conceded less than you mate, so i reckon shay wold be bsier in between your sticks! tongue.gif

Please do. He's toss.

:lol: Damn, you got there ahead of me.

Please do. He's toss.

:lol: Damn, you got there ahead of me.

Surely you'd have Shay?  He's even Irish for gods sakes.

• 1 month later...

Liverpool Reserves 1-4 Arsenal Youth Team at half-time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tbf Liverpool still has the likes of Bellamy, Gerrard, Fowler and Hyypia in there team tonight.

Wouldn't class Fowler as a first teamer like, he's wank now.