Today's Other Games

Decky

32 goals for Robbie Keane in 2007 isn't it, KD?

yep which is an excellent record no doubt BUT he still does things that irritate the hell out of me (and im not talking about the missed penalties)

Fugazi you're right. Defoe's goal shouldnt have been given :thup:

I've never been a big fan of Keane but he's impressed me a lot this year, his movement is fantastic.

Guest kingdawson

Oh and Baggio, i was actually at white hart lane today :frantic: :celb: :frantic: :celb: :coolsmiley:...................... O0

f****** hell, it must be Christmas or something. :kasper:

Something like that :lol:

Poyet's smug cunty face on SSN. Beating Spurs in future is going to be approximately a billion times more satisfying even than it was before.

Poyet smug?? Seems a genuinly nice guy imho.

Don't make me ban you.

32 goals for Robbie Keane in 2007 isn't it, KD?

yep which is an excellent record no doubt BUT he still does things that irritate the hell out of me (and im not talking about the missed penalties)

Fugazi you're right. Defoe's goal shouldnt have been given :thup:

I've never been a big fan of Keane but he's impressed me a lot this year, his movement is fantastic.

He has good technique as well, a few years back when he was linked with us most on here laughed at the thought but im pretty sure most would have him now, Im sure Shearer has always been a big fan so if rumours are to be believed and Shearer does become manager soon then expect a fair few papers to be linking us with Keane.