Allardyce Meeting With Senior Players A Week Or Two Ago.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest interceptor

Its about time the blame got put at the doorstep of the players instead of the manager.

I think there is far too much player power at Newcastle, and has been for at least the last five years.

I still think we need to give Big Sam the time to get enough depth to the squad to allow him the breathing space to sell off the crap.

Its about time the blame got put at the doorstep of the players instead of the manager.

I think there is far too much player power at Newcastle, and has been for at least the last five years.

I still think we need to give Big Sam the time to get enough depth to the squad to allow him the breathing space to sell off the crap.

Like who?  Just curious

Like who?  Just curious

Me too - does Barton come into this category - OR Geremi, Smith, etc. etc... see the connection..!!???

If it is true, I feel that the players simply have AP (Attitude Problem!) + they are not being professional + not to mention they are over-rated + they think too highly of themselves.

The correct approach is to get rid of them! It doesn't take lots of foresight to be able to see that come the next manager, with the same batch of players, there is always a potential risk that the same set of problems will occur.

Regards,

Ericz

I don't think wanting to play in your strongest position, in a team set out to win matches instead of hoping for a 0-0 draw all the time is very much to ask. I don't like player power, but it's pretty clear the manager is an idiot of the highest order and is taking the club nowhere.

Yep.

So Sam proposes that the team spend the Christmas period in London to prepare for the game against Chelsea and the players complain about it.

So what happens?

Barton returns to Liverpool and sure enough gets into trouble after being out till 5:30am.

They're like a bunch of kids the lot of them. They freakin' need to be watched over 24-7.

The players themselves will know they are easily good enough to be twatting Derby and Wigan (or at least dominating the opposition) but will feel the negative tactics/poor team selections are making THEM look like cunts.

Totally agree.

Guest Knightrider

The players themselves will know they are easily good enough to be twatting Derby and Wigan (or at least dominating the opposition) but will feel the negative tactics/poor team selections are making THEM look like cunts.

They don't need much help to look like cunts.