D'Alessandro, Yes or No?

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you think he is the solution to our midfield creativty?

I say up to Big Sam. If he decides to stick with 3 grafting midfieldes then let him be.

Skyports

D'Alessandro eyes Zaragoza exit

Andres D'Alessandro has voiced his desire to leave Real Zaragoza in the January transfer window.

The Argentine has been given few opportunities to impress since securing a permanent switch to Zaragoza in the summer.

He admits he has become frustrated by coach Victor Fernandez's reluctance to play him, and is now looking to move on in the New Year.

"When I am sitting on the bench I feel that I am not useful to my team," D'Alessandro told his homeland press.

"I think that the coach of Zaragoza is being unfair with me because I deserved to start the year playing.

"I have to keep on working because all I want to do is play, but if I am not going to be given that chance I would prefer to be transferred."

D'Alessandro has been linked with a move back to the Premier League after enjoying a spell on loan with Portsmouth in 2006.

However, Argentine clubs San Lorenzo and River Plate are also understood to be tracking his progress.

"I know about the interest of River and that makes me feel good because I spent half of my life with that club.

"But I also appreciate very much Ramon Diaz who is currently the coach of San Lorenzo, so it will be difficult for me to choose."

No doubt this post will please some of the "oh he is playsing FM again" childish posters here no end.

He was pretty poor at pompey and noe a zaragoza reject.So neeh

I thought he did well for Portsmouth and I seem to remember him playing quite a bit for Zaragoza last season when they finished in a UEFA place. Not sure what's gone wrong this season.

Well worth a punt for most Premiership teams imo.

He did well playing on the flank for Pompey, he could not be used centrally for a Premier League club he is too slight. What happend with Wolfsburg? Stay clear is what I say. If it is small little Argie's your after have a look on Youtube at Diego Buonanotte plays for River, his name popped in this months World Soccer magazine. Wouldnt mind trying to watch a River game to see what he like for 90 mins, is the Argie football still on C5?

Don't know about FM Delima, but he was pretty good on Pro Evo a couple of years back.

I am on 2014/2015 season now on FM, so I would have no idea who this D'Alessandro is, since he is retired now in the game, and I have never had him in my squad. That's why I have to make a thread to collate opinions.

Thanks for sharing the precious Pro Evo information Melan. It is very much appreciated. However could you please guestimate if the D'Alessandro in 2008 Pro Evo is as good as the D'Alessandro few years back?

Thanks in advance.

I remember being impressed by him when he was at Pompey.  So yes, then.

My lass says he was a good player, but wouldn't want him back as he wouldn't fit into the style they currently play.

I see.  I do fear it's pointless discussing creative players while the ball sails over their head anyway.

I remember being impressed by him when he was at Pompey.  So yes, then.

My lass says he was a good player, but wouldn't want him back as he wouldn't fit into the style they currently play.

I see.  I do fear it's pointless discussing creative players while the ball sails over their head anyway.

You whaaaat! We could never play like Bolton, we don't have the players to do so, we are the most attacking team in the league! The statistics say so!

Guest Ridzuan

I thought we should have went to him after he left Pompey.If he is available later,considering the price is right,we should try and get him here too.