Ashley & Sam out for a meal the other night

Guest Knightrider

After several attempts no one has managed a funny post in this thread yet.

Pavarotti dies and goes up to heaven.  When he gets there, the first person he bumps into is Princess Diana.  He goes over to her, and says "Hi, Di, you're looking like a healthy spirit....oh, and jesus that's a hell of a big halo you have!  I hope I've led a good enough life to have a halo as big as yours!"

Then, there's an awkward pause.  Diana looks fucking fuming with Pavarotti.

Finally, she opens her mouth, and says, "Fuck off you fat fucking piece of shit, it's not a fucking halo, its a steering wheel".

Will that do you?  Off-topic, but....

Pavarotti dies and goes up to heaven.  When he gets there, the first person he bumps into is Princess Diana.  He goes over to her, and says "Hi, Di, you're looking like a healthy spirit....oh, and jesus that's a hell of a big halo you have!  I hope I've led a good enough life to have a halo as big as yours!"

Then, there's an awkward pause.  Diana looks f****** fuming with Pavarotti.

Finally, she opens her mouth, and says, "f*** off you fat f****** piece of s***, it's not a f****** halo, its a steering wheel".

old old old....it was originally about the queen mother dying and meeting the postponer of the liverpool game

Guest Ridzuan

The place where they had the meal must be very fortunate to have two big and rich guys dining at their place.But whatever they talk about,Im sure its nothing serious.

Then, there's an awkward pause.  Diana looks f****** fuming with Pavarotti.

Finally, she opens her mouth, and says, "f*** off you fat f****** piece of s***, it's not a f****** halo, its a steering wheel".

old old old....it was originally about the queen mother dying and meeting the postponer of the liverpool game

fine.  But I didn't think the whole string of Maddie McCann jokes I know would have been appropriate.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

£6 Million for Alan Smith and £5.8 Million for Joey Barton. Will he be trusted with the money again?

Yes, he will get more money to spend on Carl Cort, Hugo Viana, Bassedas, Bellamy, Titus Bramble, Kluivert and Andy O`Brien.

£6 Million for Alan Smith and £5.8 Million for Joey Barton. Will he be trusted with the money again?

Yes, he will get more money to spend on Carl Cort, Hugo Viana, Bassedas, Bellamy, Titus Bramble, Kluivert and Andy O`Brien.

smith and joey barton are probably considered successes by allardyce - whenever they play they run a lot and put in tackles and pass the ball (nowhere)

doesn't matter that they're shite, computers can't really tell you that can they?

Our you implying Bellamy was a poor buy?

Kluivert was a free transfer as well FYI, and it wasn't Bobby's fault he never performed as he barely had time to work with him.

he's not going anywhere mate dont worry

I hope not. Still not convinced myself. What kind of wedge he gets in Jan could be very telling I feel.

I said that recently, on here or TT. He needs to spend in January too. I'd say we are a few players short - another CB in the Faye mould, a pacy striker and a creative midfielder. And that's just for starters. I'm not holding my breath though.

Agreed, we badly need some quality which may not provide us with all the answers but would go a long way in helping matters I feel, especially if the manager can sign the right type of player for him which a good few of our players just aren't, even those he's signed himself.

What abotu the money he has already spent? He spent that very badly, in the main.

If there was a meal - and lets face it, if we're reading much into the Sunday Sun we're in trouble - i hope it was a LAst Supper.