Ronaldo off?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest The Libertine

on the subject of man utd rumours, rooney has no virus. he's been dropped for reacting badly to the rape fine all the players got.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

cant tell you whether its been accepted or not, cant even tell you whether he wants to go, i just know that its in

on the subject of man utd rumours, rooney has no virus. he's been dropped for reacting badly to the rape fine all the players got.

Probably why Evans has fuked off from the scum to the utter scum then.

Rape allegations, fines and then a 20 stone cave man after you...

Is this following the news that Man United have slapped a £70m price tag on his head then?

Nobody will pay £80m for a player. Not even Chelsea or Real Madrid.

If he has a release clause and Chelsea decide to go for it then why not? Its about the only club i could see paying that much, but Manu would say no if they could, so unless a clause has been met or known about.

Is this following the news that Man United have slapped a £70m price tag on his head then?

Nobody will pay £80m for a player. Not even Chelsea or Real Madrid.

If he has a release clause and Chelsea decide to go for it then why not? Its about the only club i could see paying that much, but Manu would say no if they could, so unless a clause has been met or known about.

Because one player couldn't generate £80m.

There is no clause according to the stories - it's purely what Man United are saying they would sell him for.

Guest Svenno

Manchester United have slapped a £75m valuation on Cristiano Ronaldo to ward off the unwanted attentions of Real Madrid. (Daily Express)

Guest DazzaNufc1892

and we did bid for fletch, and got 2nd prize with smith. everything i have ever said on here with regards to transfer rumours has either come true, or the press have picked up on maybe a week or so later.

Yeh its from madrid though.

and we did bid for fletch, and got 2nd prize with smith. everything i have ever said on here with regards to transfer rumours has either come true, or the press have picked up on maybe a week or so later.

Yeh its from madrid though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you say something about Crouch coming to us this window a while back?

Not having a go btw, honestly enquiring.

Know of anything else ?